Jim P.

It's that time again..."Fatboy Challenge"

Golin

Week 2

I am unhappy to report that I have taken a step backwards as to overall weight, but at least I'm feeling more fit.

Weight: 247 (+1.5)

BMI: 35.4 (+.2)

Looks like after 30 exercise alone might not be enough. And I so hate having to watch what I eat. Oh well.

GT

Varkwso

Week 2

I am unhappy to report that I have taken a step backwards as to overall weight, but at least I'm feeling more fit.

Looks like after 30 exercise alone might not be enough. And I so hate having to watch what I eat. Oh well.

GT

Wait till you hit after 40....

Jim P.

Week 2

GT

Wait till you hit after 40....

+1 for that! It is amazing how little you have to eat to lose weight when you approach 50!

drivinhardz06

I am shooting to be 185 by CMP.

I've heard of crash diets, but geez - wouldn't that mean you'd have to lose about 90lbs?

at least

I've been exercising (lifting wrenches), worked on my CMP entry this past weekend

rednecktruck12.jpg

sperkins

I've been exercising (lifting wrenches), worked on my CMP entry this past weekend

Man you gotta get a bigger jacket.

MJ_Z06

Week 2

GT

Yeah unless you are burning Michael Phelps type calories you really need to also reduce calorie intake along with the exercise. Its really hard to not eat yummy food. So far everything is going great with my weight loss ths year with 2 exeptions.... diet and exercise

What do they say 'knowing is half the battle' ..... I would say doing is the more important half.

Varkwso

Man you gotta get a bigger jacket.

or a smaller azz...

beerkat

Week 2

GT

Just remember to tell yourself that muscle is heavier than fat.

DNAgirl

Ok guys, I have lost 11 lbs since New Year's!

zo6racer

just wait till you go past 60....

down to 235........

Johnny

Varkwso
just wait till you go past 60....

down to 235........

Johnny

Still trying to hit 235...

mcmmotorsports

I am already at 210.

Varkwso

I am already at 210.

we are talking real weight, not dating weight...

DNAgirl
Here's a possible way to simplify this process - http://bit.ly/bwtbKu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think the best part of that page is "Items Frequently Bought Together"... Who knew Star Trek Fans were so health conscious?

Fred Crawford

I don't want this fatboy thread to die...... falcon and I plan to be the judges panel at cmp.... saturdays dinner........ we don't care about percentages...... height........ family history........ age........... all the crap we've been reading here for 15 boring pages or so...

What the judges are going to look at is who has the best looking arse....... and who can suck in their beergut the best.......

Winner could get one of speedos and a free stay at the Big Pine key Adult theme Park..

Fc

Falcon
What the judges are going to look at is who has the best looking arse....... and who can suck in their beergut the best.......

Winner could get one of speedos and a free stay at the Big Pine key Adult theme Park..

Fc

Hell yea! That's what I'm talking about!

The one who can pretend to be the skinniest is the winner in my book! Hell, I've seen a lot of you guys pretend to be drivers, why not skinny, too?

Whatcha you think, Fred? Does the best pretender win?

DDO

Talk about spicing up a challenge. This is going to be really interesting.

Varkwso

Fc

The one who can pretend to be the skinniest is the winner in my book! Hell, I've seen a lot of you guys pretend to be drivers, why not skinny, too?

And to think Gary Jones said nice things about you yesterday

Falcon

Fc

Oh shlt! Do you know Gary?

Varkwso

Oh shlt! Do you know Gary?

Yep. The BPK sticker on his Cobra R was the giveaway

Fred Crawford

Falcon.....

I say lets pinch a cheek or two....... lets see who really has buns of steel...

Fc

Falcon
Falcon.....

I say lets pinch a cheek or two....... lets see who really has buns of steel...

Fc

hmmm... I was thinking more like using a staple gun.

beerkat

Winner could get one of speedos and a free stay at the Big Pine key Adult theme Park..Fc

Is the Speedo that you are giving away one of yours or Falcons?

When you measure the gut. Will you measure twice once when it is in its normal position and then again to see how much it was sucked in?

Fred Crawford

Winner could get one of speedos and a free stay at the Big Pine key Adult theme Park..Fc

Is the Speedo that you are giving away one of yours or Falcons?

When you measure the gut. Will you measure twice once when it is in its normal position and then again to see how much it was sucked in?

Yes.... Falcon will measure the "out" position and I will measure the "in" position.

My personal favorite speedo will be used.... Sunshine yellow with little sparkle things on it......

fc