Grand Am - Test Days & Rolex 24

tacovini

(Bringing last year's thread back to life...)

groundhog_day.jpg

It's that time of year again!

Any of the American Iron family heading down to Daytona for the Rolex "Roar Before the 24" this week or at month's end for the Rolex 24 annual celebration of speed!?!?!

(I leave this Wednesday and will be there all weekend, but unfortunately, will not be working the Rolex 24 this year due to a date conflict with our local NASA TX Round 1 and awards banquet.)

Look me up, or let's plan a date/time dinner/beerfest!

-=- Todd Covini

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tacovini

• swhiteh3

• robbodleimages

• stevepoe

Let me know if there's anything going on in Daytona on Wednesday or Thursday night. I'll be heading to Homestead for the first NASA event of the year on Friday night. It's still snowy up north, ain't it?

Mark

I won't be down there for the Roar, but for the amount of time I will be there I think I need to apply for a Florida driver's license or something. We were down there 2 days in December testing, I'll be down there Jan 20-23rd testing, I'll be down (most likely) for the 24hr (team affiliation TBD at this point), and I'll be down for 11 days in early February for the Daytona 500.

It's like a home away from home now. I have my favorite places to eat, my favorite place to train (Jiu-Jitsu and MMA), and my favorite places for, umm... entertainment (but those have gone downhill lately).