Head and Neck restraint systems

Ed M.

I'm also 6'0" and 250lbs... I can get in and out of my car just fine. The only time I know its there is when I forget to release the clips before I remove my helmet.

There is no way I can see it slowing you down from getting in or out of your car. If you can get in and out with your helmet on, you can do it with the HANS installed too. I see no differance with mine.

I talked to the guys at Hans about mine last week, all I need to do is mail it back to them, they will preform a inspection and if they decide it is OK, they will put the SFI Cert. on it.

You just have to pay shipping.

I am sending mine in tomorrow to get Certified.

David Donovan

AI #7

Texas Region

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onralz

• Ed M.

• Tom Beverly

• mwilson7

Anybody have any tips on installling the Isaac device? My teamate just recieved one and it is not all that clear as to where to locate the mounts. Also, there is no way on our helmets to pull back the foam so we would have to drill through and install the fasteners in a way so that the heads of them can actually come in contact with the wearers head. Is it better to glue them on?

thanks,

-V

Anybody have any tips on installling the Isaac device? My teamate just recieved one and it is not all that clear as to where to locate the mounts. Also, there is no way on our helmets to pull back the foam so we would have to drill through and install the fasteners in a way so that the heads of them can actually come in contact with the wearers head. Is it better to glue them on?

thanks,

-V

I would call Greg at Isaac and ask for his input. I am having problems getting my liner out to install the bolts, so I intend to use the adhesive. I may not get to it for a week or so, but I will be contacting him with similiar questions.