FS - 16' deck, open center, semi dovetail car trailer

drivinhardz06

*SOLD*

2000 model. Total length from Tongue to rear is ~20'. 16' deck, open center, slight dovetail, metal ramps (made from angle) that store under the rear.

Runners are wood, are 22" wide, 30" open gap in the center. Inner fender to fender is 76.5" wide.

Double axle, brakes on 1, breakaway box. Fully boxed light housings, LED (very nice). Toolbox mounted on front, comes with 2 masterlocks (combination). 2 5/16" ball

Tires are in good shape, the spare is brand new, never used.

Very solid trailer.

Located next to Road Atlanta

$1600 obo

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

T5.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
Any idea of the weight, ballpark, just doing some math for hauling the mustang.

not sure exactly, but not terribly heavy with the wooden runners and open center.

I had an open-center trailer of similar design and similar vintage with the only real difference being that my decking was checker-plate steel rather than wood. I had to give a weight to register it in PA and I took it to a truck stop scale to weight it. It ended up 1,450lbs. My guess is that this one would be similar.

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

In an attempt to draw a buyer out of the woodwork. . .

Bottom line on this trailer is $1350 (I am Mark's partner on it). I can deliver as far west as Leeds AL on 4/11 as I am heading over to the Indy Car race at Barber. I make monthly trips down to Gainesville FL, so I could make a drop off on that route as well.

Tal