#37 is For Sale....

Red Tornado

Most of you all know my car but just in case I will give some details.

I am throwing it on ebay likely on Sunday or Monday as heading out for wknd shortly.

History:

Rehagen Racing Grand-Am Cup car #52 and originally started as a body in white. Has won several races and podium finishes and I think was a top finisher at Daytona in 2005 or 06.

Since I got it car has won Southeast Region, 5th and 2nd at only two national championships attended, 2nd in East Coast Championship series. Has over 20 wins and over 30 podums and has finished every race entered but one when the motor blew from a faulty fuel pump. Car holds many track records in AI.

Car:

This car has been so incredibly reliable as I think everyone has seen. I basically do all maintance between events and all I do at the track is change brake pads when needed. Car is about as low maintance as it get's. Those that have seen it know how great a job they did building and setting up this car.

5.0 DOHC Sean Hyland Motor rebuild recently and still tight.

6 speed tremec trans.

Brembo brakes up from 332mm

top notch cooling never an issue in our 105 degree Road Atlanta events.

Moton remotes all around.

etc..

Feel free to email me with questions if your interested and want more information.

For fellow AI racers price is $27k on ebay it goes on line with a $30k reserve.

-Chris

Chris, you need to relist your car. It took me forever to find your listing. I only found it under the key word "Rehagen" .

You should list this with some key words in your topic header . road race, race car , mustang ,ai, nasa, scca . It will get noticed then. Trust me on this, I'm pretty good with the ebay thing.

just trying to help ya.

There is a specific category for Race Cars under "Other Vehicles, not street legal" with a sub-section for road racing. That's probably the best place to put it, and make sure you have good key words in the heading.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Race-Cars-Not-Street-Legal-/98060/i.html?Type=Road%2520Racing&_dmpt=Race_Cars_Not_Street_Legal_&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p4506.c0.m282

Will do. I just don't think much of a market currently for used race cars so may just hold on to it anyway instead of letting it go dirt cheap

Will do. I just don't think much of a market currently for used race cars so may just hold on to it anyway instead of letting it go dirt cheap

Pretty much....I can't seem to even give my car away at this point. couple tire kickers but they seem to be looking for CMC/2 cars...