2003 Exiss Gooseneck 38' $10k

robbodleimages

I have a 38' Exiss Gooseneck aluminum trailer. It was custom built for a NASCAR truck team and then used for show cars. It has extra height, custom cabinets, a very quiet 5k Onan RV generator. Its wired for satellite radio and has a floor winch among other things.

Its a great trailer, but its just a couple of feet too long for me to get in and out of my driveway safely. I have about 6"s to spare and my entrance and exits have to be precise.

So, if someone wants this trailer I can get a 32' that would be a lot more comfortable.

$10k is a steal for this trailer, if you are interested, let me know.

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

ExissInside2.jpg

ExissInside.jpg

Edited by Guest

I dont think that I kept any photos of the inside. I can get some if necessary. The interior has 6 d rings in the floor. Carpet from the last d ring to the gooseneck. Entrance door is on the driver's side and the large custom aluminum cabinets hang from the roof on the passenger side.

The interior is finished(white) with 12v and 120v lighting. The winch is at the base of the gooseneck which is also carpeted.

Axles are 7k. Empty weight is 6k.

• 5 weeks later...