0.040 over pistons recommendation

EauRouge

Can anyone recommend a set of 0.040 over pistons for a B18B? I've come across several manufacturers (Topline, NPR), but I am unsure about the quality having read mixed reviews. Should I just go w/ forged equivalent?

Thanks,

Dave

I have a custom set from JE for sale!

I have some b18a/b .040 over pistons and Total rings for sale. Never used, still in original packaging. Paid about $800 for all (make offer for set) . My loss is your gain. PM or email me at h4racer at Gmail dot com for questions or if your interested.

Just give them a call and they'll make it for you, or if you have a stock piston you can simply send it to them and say that I need this piston, only in .25 over bore.

Regards,

Sam

Ah ok. That is what was done with the pistons I have (only with JE).

Just give them a call and they'll make it for you, or if you have a stock piston you can simply send it to them and say that I need this piston, only in .25 over bore.

Regards,

Sam

I have some b18a/b .040 over pistons and Total rings for sale. Never used, still in original packaging. Paid about $800 for all (make offer for set) . My loss is your gain. PM or email me at h4racer at Gmail dot com for questions or if your interested.

Holy crap! Is that what it costs for a custom piston from JE?!

Holy crap! Is that what it costs for a custom piston from JE?!

that's with rings, custom forged pistons are not cheap... unless you buy mine