First Nor-Cal race

B.KRAUS

Here is Jimmys video from Saturdays race.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jesus.. over a minute sitting at start line. edit that stuff out! i like the jump start too.. (been there, done that!)

austin - love the two wheel action going over 3a

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slammed_93_hatch

• DaveWright

• AustinG

• B.KRAUS

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jesus.. over a minute sitting at start line. edit that stuff out! i like the jump start too.. (been there, done that!)

Dude flinched, drop the top of the flag.

The SECOND that guy moves I am going

quote="Redstone"]

"

LOL I just wanted all of us that didn't race to suffer like they did.[

I would like to thank everyone that was behind me when I lost it in 8a for some heads up driving and not hitting me. My goal was to keep it off the wall and when I realized I was coming back across the track I thought for sure I was going to get hit. Great driving!

I think I have everything figured out on the car for the next race. Maybe I can show up and actually be in the race. Mike, you want to talk about understeer try oiling your left front tire during the race!

I had a great time. Thanks everyone!

Vic #55 H2

there's also talk of Donna/Ron C running in H2 this year.

JMeris

Yes we are, we are going to try to make the next race, I am building the motor now. Lots left to do and I am leaving for the Homestead Grand-Am race in the morning, but I will give it my best shot at having it ready.

I would like to thank everyone that was behind me when I lost it in 8a for some heads up driving and not hitting me. My goal was to keep it off the wall and when I realized I was coming back across the track I thought for sure I was going to get hit. Great driving!

I think I have everything figured out on the car for the next race. Maybe I can show up and actually be in the race. Mike, you want to talk about understeer try oiling your left front tire during the race!

I had a great time. Thanks everyone!

Vic #55 H2

Man o man... that was crazy. I wasnt trippin tho. Aslong as you car stayed off the wall, im happy. That was a good save vic, or multiple saves.

Dude your 9/10's of a second too slow!

John

Watching from the stands

Dude your 9/10's of a second too slow!

John

Watching from the stands

Thanks for keeping me honest john.

But for real ive got another set of wheels FS if you want um

How 'bout a set of tires for sale too?? Either way, John-don't forget to pay him....again...

How 'bout a set of tires for sale too?? Either way, John-don't forget to pay him....again...

My memory is going bad. AND I have a birthday this month.

These guys...I swear.

....wait a minute, what forum am I in?

These guys...I swear.

Yep set of those too

Speaking of...how OLD will YOU be, John?

how's that 401k lookin'?

Yea no ----.Ill be 40 next year.So who wants to team up with me?I need help at the track and i need to team up with someone so i can go to nationals.My problem is i am running a bussiness and i cant go to that many races with nasa.My car keep popping a right front axle out of the trans.??????????????never had that happen before.My weekend SUCKED.MAKES ME NOT WANT TO RACE THIS CAR ANYMORE.Im just burned out right now with all of this.

Brandon, don't let it get to you. I know how frustrated it can be when things doesn't go right. Especially after you put so much hardwork and money behind it. I've been there. Jimmy can also attest how much frustration he went through last year. Bounce back and don't let it ruin what you love doing.

I don't know too much about h series stuff. But I got a feeling it is LSD issue. Let me know if I can help!

dude it can be a struggle (blew 2 motors exactly 1 week apart, along with building the car that year.)

Step back, take a breather, and get back in there.

The tranny issue shouldn't be to bad to figure out.

Run the schedule you can, hell you could qual for nationals with only 1 more weekend (enter HC and TT, just run 2 laps or something).

These guys...I swear.

I got a Birthday this month too... I just can't remember how old I am

Here's Sunday's Race, the first ~8-10 minutes are decent, then you get to watch me chase Bob and Jimmy through a sea of Legends, they were always right outside of my reach, oh how I hate the Legends.

Yea no ----.Ill be 40 next year.So who wants to team up with me?I need help at the track and i need to team up with someone so i can go to nationals.My problem is i am running a bussiness and i cant go to that many races with nasa.My car keep popping a right front axle out of the trans.??????????????never had that happen before.My weekend SUCKED.MAKES ME NOT WANT TO RACE THIS CAR ANYMORE.Im just burned out right now with all of this.
I feel your pain. Having to build a new car and work out all of the kinks over again is a pain in the ass. Talk to Mike he seems to have figured his car out.

Here's Sunday's Race, the first ~8-10 minutes are decent, then you get to watch me chase Bob and Jimmy through a sea of Legends, they were always right outside of my reach, oh how I hate the Legends.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Man you really had your hands full with the legend cars. I like the bump in turn 2. And WOW good heads up driving Vic. We almost saw a repeat of my crash with the SpecE30 guy. I had a flashback for a minute.

Brandon, I think you need to do something like go to Cabo on a vacation. Life will be better after you relax for a week.

Run the schedule you can, hell you could qual for nationals with only 1 more weekend (enter HC and TT, just run 2 laps or something).

hey....sounds familiar!!!

hey....sounds familiar!!!

I take notes dude!!!

I'll have my Saturday video uploaded tonight. Vimeo has a limit on how much you can upload per week, and the 2nd video was ~50mb larger then the amount that I was able to upload...but it's a short video.

Austin

p.s. working on reducing some more weight, building a new splitter, I'm on a diet, and I'm working on a few other things