'05+ Mustang Steeda 18 x 9.5 Wheels w/Toyo R888 Tires- $1100

fstncln

Set of four 275/40ZR18 Toyo R888 DOT legal R compound competition tires mounted on satin silver 18x9.5 Steeda Ultra-Lite wheels. These have the correct offset/backspacing for an '05 - '09 Mustang (may fit '10 too, not sure). The tires have less than 500 miles on them (1 track day weekend, the drive there and back, plus some street miles). I'm selling the car so I won't need them anymore. The tires go for at least $350/ea new and these are the same tires spec. tires used in the Speed World Challenge Series. You can find out more at: http://toyotires.com/tire/pattern/proxes-r888" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. They are really great tires on the track yet are still legal on the street. They come from the factory with less tread depth (6/32") and these barely show any wear after just six 20-minute HPDE sessions I ran at Buttonwillow. No uneven wear, no graining, no flat spots, etc. They were just really great to drive on, very gradual at the limit. They are also great on the street (as long as it's not raining) in terms of ride and handling so long as you don't mind the fact they they won't wear as well as a regular street tire (100 UTQG wear rating). The wheels are in very good condition and are relatively light weight due to being pressure cast. They do not cause the tires to rub at all (even at the track) and my car ('05 GT) is lowered about 2" all around. These go for over $200/ea new (see http://www.steeda.com/products/ultra_lite_satin_05.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more info). These have all been properly mounted and balanced for high speed/track use, they even have metal valves and caps instead of rubber since some race sanctioning bodies require this. These wheels and tires simply worked great with no vibrations, rubbing, or other issues at all . The total cost of everything new with the mounting, etc., would be over $2,300, easy. These are almost new and I'll let them go for less than half that, $1,100 obo. Pick up in SoCal or you pay shipping. Call Frank @ 714-585-3129.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...