Tire input....

ST#97

Bringing this back from the dead and posting more useful info...

ended up bolting on some 1.5 year old scrub R6's...ran personal best lap times that were 2 full seconds faster. ended up removing rear sway bar to balance car. Can't wait to see how the fresh set of R6's work in August.

Are these the times you ran at TWS during the race weekend that you're referring to or have you gone even faster out there on a DE weekend?

It's Ron you gotta worry about, not me!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• L98Terror

• ST#97

• Holster Maker

• Balroks

Good reading

Data point: 2yrs ago i went and played with my old 1.5yr old TT wheels/tires(315 V710) Ran a best ever @ WSR 1:30.00 I just ran a 1:30.2(car is way faster nowdays) this past event on 20+ session RA1 275. I was down by 3sec or so to the top running ST2/T1 vette on A6.

I might come and play next year.

ended up bolting on some 1.5 year old scrub R6's...ran personal best lap times that were 2 full seconds faster. ended up removing rear sway bar to balance car. Can't wait to see how the fresh set of R6's work in August.

Are these the times you ran at TWS during the race weekend that you're referring to or have you gone even faster out there on a DE weekend?

First race weekend on the R6's compared to all time best time on RA1's..... Lap times from a couple weeks ago to heat cycle the fresh R6's will not be disclosed....but damn were they fun!

First race weekend on the R6's compared to all time best time on RA1's..... Lap times from a couple weeks ago to heat cycle the fresh R6's will not be disclosed....but damn were they fun!

Glad you're having fun

So it looks like you ended-up with R6's.

I'm guessing you like them, due to the fun.

I think the perfect deal would be A6's for Qual and R6's for race/prac.