"American Iron Challenge Series -East" 2010

Patrick W.

I wish I could say that I was going to make it but I can't. As soon as I get pictures and info around, the car and trailer are going up for sale (hopefully this week).

I'm really going to miss racing with you guys and visiting some of the best tracks in the country. Not too mention hearing all the Florida gang's towing stories.

Thanks Chris and Robin for making it happen! It was one hellava good time!

• Members

Dean,

Sorry to see you go as a competitor. It's been fun. This time we're bring my Ford 7.3 Diesel as a tow rig. Should have a better outcome (we hope)

I wish I could say that I was going to make it but I can't. As soon as I get pictures and info around, the car and trailer are going up for sale (hopefully this week).

I'm really going to miss racing with you guys and visiting some of the best tracks in the country. Not too mention hearing all the Florida gang's towing stories.

Thanks Chris and Robin for making it happen! It was one hellava good time!

Dean - sorry you're really following through on the retirement thing. I figured you were bluffing.

I was still doing HPDE when I saw your car at Autobahn way back when. Good times and good to hear it's going to a good home in Florida

Bruce

Good times and good to hear it's going to a good home in Florida

Bruce

Ahhh, so you're the one that jinxed the sale!

The sale fell through this morning so it's still available. I guess I'd better start putting that ad together again.

Good times and good to hear it's going to a good home in Florida

Bruce

Ahhh, so you're the one that jinxed the sale!

The sale fell through this morning so it's still available. I guess I'd better start putting that ad together again.

Damn! Believe me, I'm most sorry to hear it's not coming down. That's one nice looking car. I'd be on it like white on rice but 3 AI cars would not make my wife happy. I'm sure someone will jump on that deal - it's a no brainer. I told the "buyer" (from whom I bought my car) as much and the fact he didn't follow through certainly had nothing to do with your car. Unfortunately, he's staying with the 911 cup car, so I hear.

Anyway, good luck on the sale. I'm sure it won't take long.

Bruce

• Members

Robin,

Good to hear your coming down as well. If you're going to bring that Truck of yours, please spray the wheels down with some WD40 before you roll out.(or at least have a camera ready this time)

Pat