trhoads

Pot O' Gold Rush Photography

trhoads

OK, CMP is over, I had a blast driving and starting my instructing. But now, it is on to the Pot O Gold Rush, and I know everyone is looking forward to it. I won't be driving there, I will be doing what I do much better, and that is covering the event from the walls surrounding Road Atlanta, thanks to Jim for allowing me to come back, and for granting me that all access pass that allows me to get pictures of you adn your car from just about everywhere on the track.

I will be there all weekend, and can cover as many people as I have that would like me to. I have a new website up, that you can browse through, it has some portfolio type shots on the home page, pages for prices, and options and a little about me for those that don't know me already. So check it out at http://www.trphotostudio.com! I try very hard to keep prices down, and have many options, all of which I have set up to try to make it more affordable for the grassroots drivers and racers. I know the money is not flowing, and any added costs over the weekend can be tough, and that is why I have set up the pricing the way I have.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM here, or an email at trphoto at bellsouth.net, with your name, run group, car make, color and number, and I will add you to my list. When the event is over, I work down the list, in the order that people sent me their info, and do everything I can to have everyone's pictures to them within a few days of the event.

A few from the event in December...

full-image.php?a=NASA-SE-Santa%27s+Toy+Run-December+2009&i=%23175-Cayman-Web.jpg&q=100

full-image.php?a=NASA-SE-Santa%27s+Toy+Run-December+2009&i=TR-Picks-02.JPG&q=100

full-image.php?a=NASA-SE-Santa%27s+Toy+Run-December+2009&i=Brent-Web.jpg&q=100

full-image.php?a=NASA-SE-Santa%27s+Toy+Run-December+2009&i=Tim-E36-Web.jpg&q=100

full-image.php?a=NASA-SE-Santa%27s+Toy+Run-December+2009&i=TR-Picks-04.JPG&q=100

So, if you are interested, please let me know. See you at the track!

trhoads

Something new that I have been working on, is a driver profile poster, similar to the ones you see at the ALMS races, and Grand AM races. It is part of the Driver Profile Package, or can be done separately as long as I know you are interested. I did this one after the December event, for laze1. They can be done any size you might want, the possibilities are endless.

DriverPoster2FM.jpg

olepokey
Something new that I have been working on, is a driver profile poster, similar to the ones you see at the ALMS races, and Grand AM races. It is part of the Driver Profile Package, or can be done separately as long as I know you are interested. I did this one after the December event, for laze1. They can be done any size you might want, the possibilities are endless.

DriverPoster2FM.jpg

Now thats just too cool...me likey!!

trhoads

Thank you. It is something I have worked on developing for a while now, trying to figure out what makes a better poster for the avid racer, or avid HPDE driver.

I will also most likely be there all day Friday, if anyone participating in the Friday events and Enduro is interested in coverage.

trhoads

thank you to those I have received PM's from, thanks to my returning customers, your continued support is greatly appreciated.

sperkins

One of my favorites from Travis. Thanks again!

ScottPerkins08.jpg

trhoads

Thanks, that has become one of the most requested pictures. Glad you like it.

Karl

If I thought my car would be running long enough to get a good photo opportunity then I would sign up, but It has been a one lap special as of late

trhoads

I will put you down, and if your car stays out long enough to get some good shots, then you are covered. No commitment is required up front. That is my policy for everyone. Letting me know you are interested, is just a place holder for processing once the weekend is over. I work through the images in the order interest was expressed. Heres to the car lasting longer than one lap.

johngeorge

Please add me to the list.. blue/white FFR#48

trhoads
Please add me to the list.. blue/white FFR#48

I would be glad to, which run group will you be in for the weekend?

johngeorge

Thanks!

Test/Tune, Enduro, and Thunder race group

trhoads

awesome, thanks, you will be out there a lot, so that will give you a great set to choose from after the weekend is over. Thank you for your interest.

trhoads

I have contacted Jim, and have tentatively set up to do some still shot work for a couple of the drivers on my list at lunch on Saturday, in a very unique setting...on track at Turn 5. Not moving of course, but I have a couple right now, and can make room for a couple more folks on my list that would like that sort of image. I can't do this for the entire field, we don't have that much time, but I wanted to put it out there to those that might be interested. It will most likely be the image used for a driver profile poster if anyone is interested.

kbrew8991

really wish I could make this one

trhoads

sorry you can't make it work out, one of these days it will.

kbrew8991

Probably try for December again, nothing else fits the schedule very well. Will you be doing Photos then?

trhoads
Probably try for December again, nothing else fits the schedule very well. Will you be doing Photos then?

Right now, that is the plan. I will probably keep shooting as long as people want me to, and as long as Jim continues to be as generous as he has been.

SilverEIGHT

I WANT MY PHOTO FIX to go with my track fix. Please put me down for the works!

trhoads
I WANT MY PHOTO FIX to go with my track fix. Please put me down for the works!

I would be glad to. Thank you for your support.

trhoads

one spot left for the Turn 5 at lunch deal, I figure I can do 5, I have 4 already.

trhoads

I will be out there starting with All Hands tomorrow, see you all there, everyone drive safe.

kbrew8991
I will be out there starting with All Hands tomorrow, see you all there, everyone drive safe.

still wish I was going to be there... stay safe yourself, I wanna see this pics when you get back

Firebird Man
one spot left for the Turn 5 at lunch deal, I figure I can do 5, I have 4 already.

Saturday will be kinda busy, I have plenty of downtime Sunday

trhoads

still wish I was going to be there... stay safe yourself, I wanna see this pics when you get back

Pics will hopefully go up each night on my new site.

I don't have far to drive to start with, and staying local with my parent's, so, I will do my best to stay safe.