2001 Mach 1 for CMC

o5roush

I am looking to prepare a car to meet the CMC1 regs, I have found a basically stock 01 Mach 1, w/4.6 32v And wanted to make sure that this car is accepted as far as drivetrain, suspension, ect.. I dont see any info on 4v engines so my guess is they are not permitted to compete, just want to make sure before I purchase something that cant compete...Ive probably answered my own question....New to the sport. Thanks Mike

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking to prepare a car to meet the CMC1 regs, I have found a basically stock 01 Mach 1, w/4.6 32v

Mike, what part of the world are you in? You'll find the CMC crowd very eager to get new cars in the series. Visit the CMC website and find the regional site - you'll get all the information you ever wanted.

And then get to wonder how some of those CMC 1, 230hp cars run down the 260hp cars in The Duece.

Welcome to the fun. Oh, if you can try to make it to Hallett in June even if just to watch. We had 31 CMC/2/AI cars last year and this year looks to be bigger.