TurboShortBus

PBIR Time Trial entry list for April 24-25, 2010

TurboShortBus
Is Harry is going to make this event?
I'm not sure; I only received the latest registration list from NASA-FL, and Harry's name wasn't on it. Jimmy might have more insight on this.
Mark, assuming Harry makes it, Joseph's paperwork is filed, group 4 driving test goes well and no brake issues, does that make it five in TTA for Sunday?
Yes, you are correct in that assumption.
Did Rudy make the last event? Is he coming to this one?
Rudy has never submitted any TT paperwork to me, nor has he actually participated in a TT event since I started as the director in July 2009. Additionally, he has not registered for TT at PBIR. He is still a combination of TTR and MIA at this point.
Does anyone know if you can get a third mortgage on a home if you are "underwater?"
I'm not sure, but I know an attorney you can ask. He drives an orange and blue striped Factory Five Roadster.
Has anyone ever worked out a decent daily rate with the go kart place at PBIR? My kids need a baby sitter.
The kart track has arrive-and-drive listed in their online schedule for Sunday, April 25 only. Nothing appears to be scheduled for Saturday. I'll let you take the lead on this, though.
Jimmy, give your lungs a break for five minutes and give me a call. I need some performance tread.
Put down the unfiltered Camels already!

Mark

TurboShortBus

TTD has been updated again.

Mark

32EVOIX

Crap, dude were your bored?

1)Harry is not coming he is in Texas running some event with the vette before he retires it.

2)It doesn't matter who is signed up 'cause Oliver is going to hand us our asses again.

3)I will try to call you in the next couple of days, tomorrow is family day.

Fyrestrike

How many cars are needed for Hoosier contingency?

kbrew8991

3 starts things off

Fyrestrike

I'm in for TTD both days, gonna pull the weight and plate out of the spec miata ;p

TurboShortBus

TTD has been updated.

Alex, Van, and Manny, don't forget that you owe me your TT classification forms.

Mark

Complain, complain, complain! Hey Guys! It's time to visit the "New & Updated" NASA Florida web site! All the entrants for all classes, HPDE and Racing, are listed and updated (usually daily). We are Rolling! Go to homepage, Click "View Event Info", Click "View Entry List".

This is a test, so I'm not including the web site address. If you don't know it, it's time you learned.

: ^ )

Larry Mahanor is your race director, and he could use some nagging. Or, ask Steve Nix to post the list. He could use some nagging as well. lol

Mark

obzezzed350

Looks good Steve! Nice work!

Joshua
I'm in for TTD both days, gonna pull the weight and plate out of the spec miata ;p

Excellent!

TurboShortBus

TTD has been updated again! This should be fun. If we can get 1 more in TTD, then the top 3 could be eligible for Hoosier contingency, provided all of the guidelines are followed (and Alex and Nick submit their classification forms in time).

Mark

obzezzed350

What ever happened to the super size for racers into TT idea that Scott (I think?) threw out there?

TurboShortBus
What ever happened to the super size for racers into TT idea that Scott (I think?) threw out there?

Scott threatened to super size and take a shot at me in TTD with his Spec E30, but TT is on track while the racers are supposed to be gridding, with the racers rolling out at the end of the TT sessions, so the schedule doesn't seem to be conducive to super sizing for his particular race group.

Mark

obzezzed350

Damn...and now with the split race groups, only 1 race a day...double damn

Mrsideways

Rumor mill is the mini parts might be here next week.... might have a TTA Mini out there!

TurboShortBus

Uh oh...straight from TTC to TTA? I didn't realize that the points for your shocks were that high...lol

Mark

Mrsideways

I haven't sat down and done the points yet. She might be a TTS car. We'll see how it dyno's... might go to TTB. Won't need the Alcohol Injection anymore that's for sure.

*edit* she won't go to TTS. I've got 9 points to play with in TTA if it dyno's what we think it will.

32EVOIX

oh boy, another legitimate player in TTA I love it. It looks like TTA is fast becoming the elite class.

Joshua

I know Derik & Jimmy have been wanting another driver in TTA for a while. Be careful what you ask for; now you have Oliver and perhaps Ian to compete with! It will be interesting to see how the Mini does in that class; how much power do you anticipate Ian?

It looks like TTA is fast becoming the elite class.

Sorry, the Lotus Elite is not classed by NASA, probably due to low production numbers .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Elite

32EVOIX

I love it, the better the competition the more you learn.

911s
I know Derik & Jimmy have been wanting another driver in TTA for a while. Be careful what you ask for; now you have Oliver and perhaps Ian to compete with!

Who are Ian and Oliver? Are they Jimmy's other brothers that I haven't met?

JK. We all have to play by the same rules. This group is just a bit further along in figuring out the formula for their perspective cars. I much prefer this situation to tooling around with just Jimmy.

If things don't work out too well for me in TTA, I think I will put emergency donuts on all four corners and run TTD. I'll do my best to help someone get two tires for first.

BTW Jimmy, I ordered tires online from performance tread. They showed up in a couple days and it was painless.

Mrsideways

I really wanna know how the heck Olivers car is TTA. I've seen that car for years in autox and I just can't fathom how he gets it in in TTA points. If he says he get's it in.... I believe it but he's gotta be on street tires or something.

32EVOIX

I am not touching that one with a ten-foot pole. He runs A6’s, 1:35.5 at homestead, .5 sec faster than Spankies TTS record and we all know Spankie can turn a wheel. Ok I had a broken exhaust but I have never been beaten so badly.

On second thought, I am going to touch it. The question that I have is; how is it possible for someone who was already classified in TTA and the fastest he has ran Homestead is 1:37.9 (long standing TTA record until Derik beat it recently), back in November 2007 shows up and runs 3.5 seconds faster. I will like to know two things: 1) what modifications has he made that gain him that huge amount of time, because I will like to make them myself. Or 2) what racing school he went, so I can sign up right away.

P.S. Sorry Oliver but you have to admit both are legitimate questions, if the roles were reversed you would be wondering the same thing.

TurboShortBus

Note that all TT classification forms for all 2010 competitors (and even a few people who haven't run with us in 2010 yet) are publicly posted in Google Documents for all other TT participants to freely review at any time. If you don't already have the link to the directory (I believe that I have sent it more than once this year), then let me know and I'll send it to you.

Mark