• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeski38

• clock

• Andrie

• jmeris

Its out its out.I just dont know what is wrong with it.

If you want, bring it to the track and I'll take it home and fix it.

Andrie told me he put down 250whp...Thanks Andrie.

WHAT?!!!! 250whp?!! Those newly approved cams REALLY helped.... I think the min weight should be more than 2600lbs.!!!!

Andrie told me he put down 250whp...Thanks Andrie.

WHAT?!!!! 250whp?!! Those newly approved cams REALLY helped.... I think the min weight should be more than 2600lbs.!!!!

yep made whopping 16 more hp than before (after 5 hrs of tuning) for 150 lbs. You should do it too!

To tell you the truth, I think there is about 2 to 3 more hp if I have about 2 more hours of tuning. But I was too exhausted.

I finally got my civic together. H5. I need HC stickers and stuff could Brian Z. call me at 415-596-6826. I will fill in the back pack for HC. I have toyo tires already to go, just need toyo stickers and banner. Thanks!!

Tony

Sat

1. Mike lock - h22 prelude

2. Graham Downey - b16 eg (me)

3. Jimmy Chilcott - k20a3 eg

sun

1. Graham Downey

2. Mike lock

3. Jimmy c - was bumped to 4th after race due to jumped start

4. John merris - driving j Almazan b16 eg

It was great to finally get back in the mix with you guys. Good racing on Sunday. Hopefully I knocked off all the cobwebs and will be faster at thunderhill. Congrats to the top 3.

Damn, two weekends in a row.

last weekend the flagger moved when the flag was out.

This weekend i just blew it

OO well live and learn to race another day!

Johnathan, my niece said "well that was very nice of him, tell him thank you very much."

Johnathan, my niece said "well that was very nice of him, tell him thank you very much."

Aww..glad she liked it...it was yours to begin with anyway

It was great to finally get back in the mix with you guys. Good racing on Sunday. Hopefully I knocked off all the cobwebs and will be faster at thunderhill. Congrats to the top 3.

It was fun battling with you Dave..can't wait to do it again. Can't wait to see your vid where I went into Turn 2 too hot and let you relinquish your position just after i got around you..also can't wait to see Turn 11 and how you gave me a love tap

I should be faster in John A's car next time..seeing that Sunday's race was the first time I drove it at racing speed.

jmeris

Don't really know why you were the only one penalized, or even why you were penalized...it's not like you were THE ONLY one that flinched.

A view from the other end . Only have video from sunday.

Wow, who was that Integra behind you that got that awesome start (not a jump start of course!!)

jmeris

ive got race keeper in-car and regular handy-cam footage from sunday, but only handy-cam from sat. gotta convince Liam to upload it some evening.

Guys,

I have been thinking, (i know shocking huh ) but we REALLY need our own site.. something that we can post pictures to, video's, write up's etc..

I think i am going to create a word press blog, it's free and easy to use. I am think it would be good if all of the NorCal racers had the login info, so that people could post pictures, "there take" on the weekend etc.

It would be up to US to keep it up to date, and not any one person in particular, so if it doesn't stay up to date we have no one to blame but us..

This does mean though that every one would be on the 'honor system'... and it has to stay professional.

It would be a good way for new racers to see what we do, and help keep the field healthy.

Any one like the idea?