• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeski38

• clock

• jmeris

• Redstone

Pops is working on uploading my Race-Keeper incar footage. My rear view shows Jimmy jumping the start.. Along with a few others who got away with it..

Can't wait for thunderhill. I pulled my motor and tranny today. Gotta make some improvements to the motor and changing a few things in the tranny. Gotta make a few more ponies to keep up with lock on the straight bits

Gotta make some improvements to the motor and changing a few things in the tranny. Gotta make a few more ponies to keep up with lock on the straight bits

You really don't. I am enjoying having big motor.

Guys,

I have been thinking, (i know shocking huh ) but we REALLY need our own site.. something that we can post pictures to, video's, write up's etc..

I think i am going to create a word press blog, it's free and easy to use. I am think it would be good if all of the NorCal racers had the login info, so that people could post pictures, "there take" on the weekend etc.

It would be up to US to keep it up to date, and not any one person in particular, so if it doesn't stay up to date we have no one to blame but us..

This does mean though that every one would be on the 'honor system'... and it has to stay professional.

It would be a good way for new racers to see what we do, and help keep the field healthy.

Any one like the idea?

Mike U or BrianZ should be able to install wordpress at either one of their sites. I love this idea. I just want to see it at it's own domain, and not just up on blogspot or something. I think identity is important.

Sunday Video from Redstone - Graham. Video from the Racekeeper system. Have regular video also, will post later. A little small on the video size, been having severe Vista issues with video. But, best I have for now.

Some great wheel to wheel, and bumper to bumper, these guys were rocking! For H2??? Gets pretty sketchy in traffic...

http://www.vimeo.com/10424579

Just uploaded, so may not be viewable untl 10:30pm Wednesday night.

might just be my computer, but the sound cuts out after about 30 seconds. anyone else have same problem with my video?

yeah...gezzz

Great race guys, can't wait till we are out there in the mix, car is coming along nicely, should be ready to tune and do a test day next week.

It sucks to watch it without sound. Just not the same

BTW, move that boxes to the top instead of the bottom. We don't need watching the skies

BTW, move that boxes to the top instead of the bottom. We don't need watching the skies

What did he say?

did you see Graham's video? He got 2 boxed picture in picture style on the bottom of the screen obstructing the view. If it get moves to the top it would be better cause it will block the sky instead of your car or the track.

What did he say?

did you see Graham's video? He got 2 boxed picture in picture style on the bottom of the screen obstructing the view. If it get moves to the top it would be better cause it will block the sky instead of your car or the track.

Ahhhh...I agree.

OK here is the Sunday race from Grahams car with sound this time. Can't change the embedded rear and driver view, that's set in the system. Agree, it would be better on top, but, can't change it. Enjoy the video.

Liam

So much better with sound.

I don't think I could ever run a B16. Your motor sounds so furious! Too much stress in there for me.

So much better with sound.

I don't think I could ever run a B16. Your motor sounds so furious! Too much stress in there for me.

I love it! its almost like a rotary in the sense that it just keeps revving. limited was set to 8800 that weekend! 9100rpm for nationals!

its definitely a big change coming from the low revving big block k24.

can't wait for thunderhill...!