“Survive the 25” Telecast Airs on VERSUS, March 22 at 5pm ET

Jeremy C.

• National Staff

“Survive the 25” Telecast to Air on VERSUS on March 22 at 5 p.m. ET

March 17, 2010 10:14 AM — RICHMOND, CA - The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) is pleased to announce that on Monday, March 22, at 5 p.m. ET, the premier of “Survive the 25” will air on VERSUS, the fastest growing sports cable network in the country.

“Survive the 25” is a documentary filmed at the 2009 25 Hours of Thunderhill which focuses on the triumphs and struggles of four teams attempting to win their respective classes in North America’s longest endurance race. NASA’s 25 Hours of Thunderhill is well known for being one of the most grueling endurance races in the world and attracts challengers from all over the globe. Tune in on Monday, March 22, at 5 p.m. ET, to see what the NASA 25 is really about.

VERSUS, available in more than 75 million homes, is the cable television home of NHL, IZOD IndyCar Series and the Tour de France, among others. To find VERSUS in your area, check with your current television provider or call 1-877-VERSUS-ON. It was also recently announced that VERSUS is once again available on DIRECTV

http://www.nasaproracing.com/2010/03/survive-the-25-telecast-to-air.html

i read the article in grassroots the other night. I wanna hear more about the guy who did the whole entire race by himself. Now thats impressive.

Jeremy... You did a great job with your interview. Wish we had better luck with both cars but we did learn and work alot. The new subby will be alot better....

• Members
i read the article in grassroots the other night. I wanna hear more about the guy who did the whole entire race by himself. Now thats impressive.

You know, there is just so much going on at the 25 that this show only touched lightly on a couple stories. It was still a very good show but its hard to do a story on a 25hr event into a very short time formatted show. Oh, they could do it like the 24 series....... that would be cool...! Still, very good! I DVR'd it and it took me twice as long to watch it because I kept recognizing people I knew. Never saw the team I was working for once and we won E1! (6hr)

Bravo to VS for showing the world a taste of what amature racing was about!

MOAR MOAR!!!!!

I'd taped it and finally watched it last night. Pretty neat show and I learned a few things.

Never eat Sushi before a race and locate the nearest 24 hr junk yard to the track.

• National Staff

For all those that missed it, you can now catch it on demand at Speedcast TV!!!

March 25, 2010 5:54 PM — Speedcast_RedBkd_300x300.jpgRICHMOND, CA - The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) is pleased to announce that the “Survive the 25” telecast which aired on Versus is now available on demand via the NASA channel at Speedcast TV located here (http://www.speedcasttv.com/nasa).

“Survive the 25” is a documentary filmed at the 2009 25 Hours of Thunderhill which focused on the triumphs and struggles of four teams attempting to win their respective classes in North America’s longest endurance race, NASA’s 25 Hours of Thunderhill.

For more information on the 25 Hours of Thunderhill, please visit www.nasa25.com. For more information on SpeedcastTV, please visit www.speedcasttv.com.

http://www.nasaproracing.com/2010/03/did-you-miss-the-survive-the-2.html

For all those that missed it, you can now catch it on demand at Speedcast TV!!!

Thank you NASA! I thought that I had the DVR scheduled to record it.

I would like to save the high quality version because my internet connection isn't fast enough for streaming. Is that possible? Maybe Versus won't allow it?