5x5 hubs, wheels, etc.

trackboss

I'm converting one of my trailers from 5x5 to 5x4.5 so I can share wheels with my other trailer. Components are for 3500lb axles. 1-1/16" I.D. outer bearing, 1-3/8" I.D. inner. Tires are 205/75-15. I've got two hubs, two drums/brakes (L/R 10"x2.25") with about 1500 miles on them. 5 wheels (white spoke steel) and tires. 4 of the tires (USA made carlisle) are pretty worn, but don't leak any air. 1 tire is a few years old, but only about 1500 miles. Just recently a bearing went out on the left brake/drum so that drum needs to have the bearings/races replaced. All these parts new cost about $1300. $200 obo local pickup only. email me directly at [email protected]

• 1 month later...

This entire package is still available. I've inspected the drum in which the bearing failed. The races I removed even though they looked ok. The are that the grease cap fits into is out of round and will not hold a cap very well. Best to keep this one as a spare only. A single drum can be had new for about $60.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested I've got it all boxed up and ready.

• 6 months later...