Any used 245/40/17's for sale?

PDenbigh

I'm looking for some used 245/40/17s for track days, and was curious if any of the GTS crew had some for sale? I seem to recall this size used on some of the BMWs and maybe others. If it helps, they are for a German car!

I'm located in Virgina, and will be going to VIR this coming weekend if that helps at all. They're not needed by then, but I know I'm going to need them sooner than later.

If you have something please let me know!

Thanks a bunch!

Peter

Edited by Guest

• Members
I'm looking for some used 235/40/17s for track days, and was curious if any of the GTS crew had some for sale? I seem to recall this size used on some of the BMWs and maybe others. If it helps, they are for a German car!

I'm located in Virgina, and will be going to VIR this coming weekend if that helps at all. They're not needed by then, but I know I'm going to need them sooner than later.

If you have something please let me know!

Thanks a bunch!

Peter

Peter, most of the GTS guys run 2454017s. Hoosier doesnt make a 2354017, only Toyo. I may have some scrubs you can use with 12HC or so. Lemme know.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Eric - good info to know, thank you! I should be able to squeeze a 245/40 on actually. The last time I tried, I had a 245/45/17 Grand Am Hoosier and it was just a touch too big. Being a 40 series, and if we can find some that aren't as wide as the GAC Hoosier, I think I have a chance!

So, I'll edit this to 245/40 and see what is available. Thank you both!

Peter

I got some Kumho v710 245 45 R17's ... ill be at VIR this weekend ... ill throw them in the trailer ... stop by the pit if you want them ... Blue Chevy and my name is on the side on the trailer ... 150 for all 4 ... i forget what they look like but they just came off last season.

Kumhos are "i think" alittle shorter than a Hoosier

• 2 weeks later...

peter i have two full sets of r 6 hooisers i will let go for 300 for each set have 8 cycles on them i run out of vir and the tires are there, i'll be there on thrus evening and fri. am 4-15 16 my ph # is 252 202 1151 jeff