Paisan
When will the updated Points be posted?

Drivers Championship and Class....

They were updated before WGI.

-mike

doclouns

Season-ending points pleeeease....

subaru927

It might be a couple of weeks. Mike is working an 80-hour week to clean up the storm and then he'll be out of the country next week. I know he was trying to make some changes to the points this weekend, and the program was behaving erratically before I had to kick him off the PC to take care of the active timing.

Bnjmn

Any update on official T-bolt results?

Paisan
Any update on official T-bolt results?

Nope. I worked storm duty the week after the event as i work at the power company. Now im out of the country til tomorrow night. Results and season points will be up in the next 2 weeks.

Mike

rokkit

Any luck with this Mike? I know you've been busy but I'm eager to see the results

Mike

Paisan

I spent all day sunday pulling all the data for the points and track records. I now have it in my spreadsheet and i need to process it all. I am away at PRI this week, as soon as i get back i will be processing them and getting everything up. Also waiting on a few racer's checks to clear, before i can finalize the results... Haaaaa.

Mike

rokkit
I spent all day sunday pulling all the data for the points and track records. I now have it in my spreadsheet and i need to process it all. I am away at PRI this week, as soon as i get back i will be processing them and getting everything up. Also waiting on a few racer's checks to clear, before i can finalize the results... Haaaaa.

Mike

Cool, scope out some cool Subaru parts for 2012

Paisan

Points have been distributed to group leaders to verify, once i hear back from all of them i will post em up here and on nasane.com

Mike

rokkit

The suspense... I hate it.

fcelenza

How can I be of help?

Edited by Guest

Paisan

First. It isn't 2 months.

Second, it isn't 1 class, it is a region.

Third, I had a work week of 90+ hrs (restoring power after the storm) and a 2 week vacation in there and a week at PRI last week.

I have duely noted your dislike and have volunteered you next season to show up to every race and work for us, for free. Thanks for volunteering to stand in the rain or put in your own free time to make things happen. Shoot me your number so I can start to delegate the work to you.

Unless you are willing to help Frank, please refrain from throwing stones at the volunteers who serve you.

fcelenza

post edited

tonysenese

Congratulations to all the NASA-NE racers, it was a great season and 2012 should be bigger and better!

Thanks for a great job to T&S this year, it was tough with all the new racers but we didn't kill anyone in the scoring tower, so I think we did great.

pmcrespo

Absolutely second the kudos to T&S. Good job under a lot of different internal and external pressures, drama, and well...... us racers being a pain!

Congrats to all for a great season. And the huge thanks extends to all the volunteers shone T&S.

Cheers!

rokkit

Thanks for a good year!

Paisan

2012 Points have been updated, please check them over as you are the best resource to know if they are correct or not!

-mike

tonysenese

Lightining Race results from 5/26 are missing.

Paisan

I will check on that.

Mike

Paisan

Should be updated now.

-mike

ninjabones
2012 Points have been updated, please check them over as you are the best resource to know if they are correct or not!

-mike

Mike:

I think there may be a mistake on the NJMP-T chicane GTS3 time of 1:33. Someone else ( )did a 1.32.433 in qualifying on Saturday. Unfortunately, the same driver was taken out on lap one by a poorly driven vette (who spun unprovoked at the start) and his race weekend was ended prematurely.

Good news is the car is back together and ready to race again. Bad news is that I may not have any money left to race again this season.