• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paisan

• rokkit

• tonysenese

• doclouns

• Members

He gave me the biggest check.

I'm on my phone so can't check but look under specz and st2. Could have gotten 100 for each win each day. Obviously we will only count the "best" 10 races for both driver and class pts. This represents raw data.

Mike

• Members

I'll check but remember the rule isn't 1 driver, you only need to come in good faith with another driver registered in class at some point during the weekend.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Working on it. I have all the data for everyone's fastest results of every race since 2006 in excel, just trying to find a good way for folks to be able to access the data. I am working on it for you guys and will have it soon for everyone.

-mike

Working on it. I have all the data for everyone's fastest results of every race since 2006 in excel, just trying to find a good way for folks to be able to access the data. I am working on it for you guys and will have it soon for everyone.

-mike

Thanks Mike!

If anyone is a guru in excel (I'm darn good but this data is kicking my ass) I could actually use some help.

-mike

Message me on FB and we can chat about it. I'd be happy to try to help (if i can)

Mike

Mike,

I believe I have the track record for ST1 for Pocono single infield at 1:29.494

Can you please update that. It was set in 2012 in the Saturday race at the Grand Slam

Thanks,

• Members

I will check into it, anyone who can help out, I am looking for folks who definitively know which track configs we ran on which dates. In particular: Pocono and Thunderbolt.

We will get em straightened out! Thanks for all the help.

Mike

I will check into it, anyone who can help out, I am looking for folks who definitively know which track configs we ran on which dates. In particular: Pocono and Thunderbolt.

We will get em straightened out! Thanks for all the help.

Mike

Call me after work and we can go over the track configs and their dates...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Please update track record for SM... quick before someone beats it!

Haaa. Well we don't run there again until aug so your record is safe until then!

Mike