Sign in to follow this  
FastSaleen

Midwest Region TT'ers

FastSaleen

How many out there are planning on running Time Trials in the Midwest Region? Even though I'm smack in the middle of Ohio, I plan to run both Midwest and OH/IN Regions this year. Looks like the only weekend I'll miss is the June 3-5 at Autobahn Country Club since my daughter is getting married on the 4th. I'm looking forward to putting my Saleen on different tracks and meeting some new friends.

mansier

Brian:

TT has been one of the more popular email questions I have had over the past two months. There are going to be a ton of TT drivers this year!

LM

StlSupra

I'm located in st louis and have been running AX with midwestern council for the past 3 years. i recently found the midwest region of nasa starting up and am really interested in joining and running the TT's. what are the sign off requirments for the TT's? and are there any special requirements?

i started searching for this info on the main TT area but seems that different areas do things differently

thanks,

mansier

Entry to TT is based on experience. If you send a list of past track driving experience to mansier@zoominternet.net we can help you to choose the correct HPDE group for you, and either enter directly into TT, or design a path to get you there!

LM

NeonJohn

Bill -- oh, sorry, Mr. StlSupra, sad to see you didn't make it to Autobahn -- IT WAS A BLAST! Go to the Autobahn pics list in this forum, and follow the link to JHorten's site. He was one of my students, and took a lot of pics which he posted on his own website.

YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!!! There is NO comparison to MC, and the track time you get is more then worth the entry fee.

Bill, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!