3rd Generation of Spec3

dbgeek

Kienan Murphy Widas was born 4/28 at 8:37pm - 9lbs 2.3oz and 21.5 inches long. Mother and baby are home and doing well. Simply the most amazing thing I have ever been a part of.

He will be my pit crew in a year or ten. LOL - I am currently looking at the MA, SE, Track Daze, etc schedules to get a couple events in before July comp school. The car is ready enough, I just need to knock the rust off the driver.

• Members
Kienan Murphy Widas was born 4/28 at 8:37pm - 9lbs 2.3oz and 21.5 inches long. Mother and baby are home and doing well. Simply the most amazing thing I have ever been a part of.

He will be my pit crew in a year or ten. LOL - I am currently looking at the MA, SE, Track Daze, etc schedules to get a couple events in before July comp school. The car is ready enough, I just need to knock the rust off the driver.

Woooohoooo many congrats.

Make sure you call my dad 'grandpa'. He already has 3 other grandbabies, but they know him by another, less grandfatherly name. So, as the dutiful son that I am, I want to foster a full 'grandpa' attitude

• Members
Make sure you call my dad 'grandpa'. He already has 3 other grandbabies, but they know him by another, less grandfatherly name. So, as the dutiful son that I am, I want to foster a full 'grandpa' attitude

Well as long as grandpa starts showing up, we'll make sure we address him properly.

Heck, I'll even see if we can get his name changed on the T&S sheets.

Congratulations! Our little one turns 2 months in 2 days, though he was born a little early. Welcome to the parenthood!

GT

Well as long as grandpa starts showing up, we'll make sure we address him properly.

Heck, I'll even see if we can get his name changed on the T&S sheets.

great idea, Grandpa Widas has a great ring to it!!