Mon/Tue Miller School

kbrew8991

anyone have any info on the Monday and/or Tuesday School for 2010? (similar to what they had for 2009?)

Miller will have the announcement next week, but for now...

Yes on Monday & Tuesday and similar to last year. This will be a limited# of spots to insure quality track time and coaching.

Miller will have the announcement next week, but for now...

Yes on Monday & Tuesday and similar to last year. This will be a limited# of spots to insure quality track time and coaching.

Thanks Dave for the response. If you can let us know when the offical announcements is made and where to sign up that would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

REGISTER NOW!

http://www.MMPSchools.com/nasa

or call 1-801-277-7333

(4) Groups - 30 Minute sessions

7:00 a.m. Check-in

8:00 a.m. Track Hot

Group 1 Time Trial

Group 2 Spec Miata, Honda Challenge

Group 3 SU, Super Touring, AI, FFR, GTS

Group 4 Performance Touring, 944 Spec, CMC

6:00PM Track Cold

Monday, September 13 and/or Tuesday, September 14

Register early before August 1st: $400 per day

Late registration: $450 per day

This class also features:

 Van sessions: morning and at lunch.

 Racing school instructors available all day long.

 Your car, our school Mustang GT or FR500S Challenge car.

Train on the Fastest, Longest and Safest Track in North America.

Come learn the outer track from thosewho know it well

Looked at the website and don't see any links that take you to registration for the school. Am I missing it?

Has anybody taken advantage of this last year? Can I get your impression? Thanks.

John

TONS of track time, instructors were pretty decent. I'll be planning to attend again this year (pending entries in the classes I'm running)

Has anybody taken advantage of this last year? Can I get your impression? Thanks.

John

TONS of track time, instructors were pretty decent. I'll be planning to attend again this year (pending entries in the classes I'm running)

How much of this would you say contributed to your success at nationals last year? What would be more bang for the buck -- the $450/day instruction or the $250 all day practice? Thanks.

John

How well do you think you can learn a track on your own?

I will say the "van rides" were very helpful, that combined with the track time was about all I needed to learn the track, but, I had spent that entire season leading up to Nats learning tracks since I was new to Texas region that year. YMMV.

How well do you think you can learn a track on your own?

I will say the "van rides" were very helpful, that combined with the track time was about all I needed to learn the track, but, I had spent that entire season leading up to Nats learning tracks since I was new to Texas region that year. YMMV.

I was at Nats last year and I plan on doing the test/tune day. I'm just weighing the benefits of a $450 van ride. During the track time, is the instructor with you evaluating and critiquing the whole time?

John

• 1 month later...

There is still some room in the schools available on both days.

Note: Due to lack of response from TT competitors, they will only have a TT group on Tuesday the 14th.