• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• philstireservice

• kbrew8991

• Greg G.

• Shawn M.

• 4 months later...

well for what all of this is worth we are going to run st3 in our car. so in the so cal region how many cars are out there and how many plan on running. If anyone out there knows me i want a race.

we are finishing our classing at chuck walla right greg?

• 2 weeks later...
well for what all of this is worth we are going to run st3 in our car. so in the so cal region how many cars are out there and how many plan on running. If anyone out there knows me i want a race.

we are finishing our classing at chuck walla right greg?

I will probably run ST3 this year and am signed up for the ACS event in ST3. I would like to run ST2 but I am not sure that my car will be competitive enough without a serious diet.

Good thing we went to ST3/TT3 and slowed everyone down from PTA/TTA.... oh... wait... Justin Matthews just ran a 2:03.5 at VIR in ST3 trim during a race lap.

• National Staff

It was never meant to slow anything down. It was meant to give others an opportunity to speed up/catch up since there was only one vehicle that ended up being able to compete at the maximum limit on Wt/Hp ratio in PTA. So, whether the others will catch up is yet to be disproved.

• 1 month later...

It has split up the large group we had in AZ. Can't speak for others, but I won't be supporting it at nationals. Hopefully all of the 'new' ST3 players made it worthwhile.