Big Thanks to Shawn (monster8v)

Michael Alsip

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Assistant TT Director Shawn Meze for coming out to the Great Lakes event this past weekend. That was really cool to see that you care enough about the organization to make it out to an event halfway across the country. For those of you who didn't make the event, Shawn usually competes in the Socal region, but this past weekend he attended the Great Lakes/Midwest Crossover event at Putnam Park.

It was nice talking to you and getting some good tips and info. Big props there!

Yep Mike, I have to agree it was neat that Shawn was able to get to Putnam. It is nice to get to know and BS a little with one of the BIG DOGS from NASA CENTRAL. KUDOS to Shawn for taking the time and NASA for making the effort to get him out for some "grass roots" interaction!

Geff Sawtelle

• Members

Thanks guys, I had a great time meeting everyone! That was a good group of friendly and skilled drivers. I couldnt keep anyone behind me cept for poor Joe. I think you guys are in good hands with Jeff and Joe at the helm of TT.

I took a few pictures and threw up this video from the first session on sunday. Poor camera mount and quality. I just threw it in at the last minute so it wasnt really aimed where it needed to be. I really didnt intend on showing how smooth one can be in a rental car but, oh well.

and pics are up on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=2056144&id=1016236469&ref=mf

This is my favorite picture from the enduro! I was in the right place, at the right time.....

30156_1406039823790_1016236469_31161312_5121732_n.jpg

I didnt get to chat with everyone like I wanted to but if anyone has questions or ideas on anything, im here to help.

Thanks guys, I had a great time meeting everyone! That was a good group of friendly and skilled drivers. I couldnt keep anyone behind me cept for poor Joe. I think you guys are in good hands with Jeff and Joe at the helm of TT.

Hey now... lets keep in mind the only time I was behind you was when I was coming up to lap you! I would have too if it hadn't been for that pesky checkered flag every time I caught you. Like everyone else said, thanks for coming out. It was great to meet you.

Well I would say it was nice meeting you Shawn but as my mother taught me if you can't say anything nice..... well you know how it goes.

Nice job with "unknown rental car" I think with a little more tweeking we could have got you into the 30's, you think Hurtz checks the alignments after they get the car back?

Thanks for taking the time to come down and visit with us, it's great to know that big brother is taking an interest in it's regions.

Thanks again, Joel