HC Racers, How to become an HPD member!

Jeremy C.

• National Staff

It's really simple (and FREE) to get registered as a member of the HPD Honda Racing Line.

Make sure you read through the membership requirements (which are pretty straight forward).

http://racing.honda.com/hpd/race-for-honda/Membership-Requirements.pdf

Then go here.

http://racing.honda.com/hpd/race-for-honda/registration.aspx

Some of the benefits you'll receive by registering for the HPD Honda Racing Line.

Honda Challenge Contingency Program Eligibility!

You'll be able to save a lot of money on purchases of OEM Honda replacement parts.

You'll get your order very quickly (even overnight if needed).

You'll have direct access to people that know what you need and what you are talking about.

You'll have access to the ServiceExpress function, an internet-based library where HPD Honda Racing Line members can see exploded-view diagrams of what you are working on.

By registering, any contingency awards offered will be a possibility for you as membership in the HPD Honda Racing Line will be a requirement.

So what are you waiting for? Get registered and start saving!

• 1 year later...
  • National Staff

What exactly do you mean Frank?

You should register for the HPD Honda Racing Line Program if you are a HPD Honda Challenge competitor or in the process of building an HPD Honda Challenge car.

i think the secret is to use the "comment box" if youre in the process of a build and mylaps doesnt count for race results... awaiting "NASA OFFICIAL" race results and 3x a charm for me.

if youre running HC put that in the comment box too

• 1 month later...

hello, i am in the process of researching how to get my license. my question is this, i have two hondas currently a 1991 civic hb with ls/vtec turbo autopower rollbar and suspension upgrades, and i also have a 1995 accord coupe with autopower rollbar NO motor/tranny yet - i am undecided what setup to run..

i am really confused as to what class to run or which car to use... any ideas?? i am not a noob to cars just a noob to this and i am ready for a new thrill/venture and i think this is it!!

Thanks, Alfredo

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
hello, i am in the process of researching how to get my license. my question is this, i have two hondas currently a 1991 civic hb with ls/vtec turbo autopower rollbar and suspension upgrades, and i also have a 1995 accord coupe with autopower rollbar NO motor/tranny yet - i am undecided what setup to run..

i am really confused as to what class to run or which car to use... any ideas?? i am not a noob to cars just a noob to this and i am ready for a new thrill/venture and i think this is it!!

Thanks, Alfredo

Alfredo - if you're still interested, then read the 2014 Honda Challenge rules at http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/Honda-Challenge.pdf which are the top post in the Announcement section. Turbos aren't allowed. The H2 class will probably have the most cars. If you don't have a comp license and minimal time on track, then you'll be working your way thru the Nasa HPDE program, then maybe go into TT (time trials), and then get your competition license. As far as a car to learn with in HPDE, you really need something that will be reliable and safe - you don't need the turbo as you'll probably learn more in a lowered powered car. Where are you located? If possible, go to a Nasa event, and talk with any Honda Challenge drivers, and check out their cars.

PS - sorry for posting this, as I just realized that the post was a year old. - Jim

• Jeremy C. unpinned this topic