Hurry! NASA FL Sebring June 19-20 for $199

John A - 5x Racing

The deadline is drawing near for the special SM only $199 price of registration to race at the world famous Sebring 12 hour course. We have until Friday June 4th to sign up, after that the price will go to the regular rates. Here are the direct links to the registration page and event info page:

Event Registration Page

Event Information

We have had a lot of support in helping build the NASA Florida Spec Miata Challenge, I want to thank all of our racers that have been loyal and returned month after month. Sebring is a local track to just about everybody in Central Florida, if you normally race this track (I know a lot of you out there do) and want to give NASA Florida a try, this is the event to see what we're all about!

Our style is a little bit different than what many are used to. We emphasize and encourage: clean, no contact racing; camaraderie and new friendships; fair, courteous competition, and a higher standard of racecraft; an easy to follow championship format; return on investments from contingencies and prizes; and most of all... FUN!

All of the regular NASA FL SMC racers share this philosophy, so if you are the "win at all costs" type this might not fit your needs. But, if you are the "I want to go race, have a good time, and come home with a clean, damage free car" type than this definitely fits your needs!

If you are a current SCCA racer, you can easily acquire a NASA race license and try us out. If you are interested in racing with us at Sebring, I will list the steps to racing with NASA:

1. Your car must be fitted with either: a triangle type center net or halo/head restraint seat

2. You must have a head and neck restraint (HANS) type device

3.Go to the Event Registration page (link above) and register for the event. No need to be a NASA member, you can still sign up for the event.

4. At the event purchase checkout process, purchase a NASA membership

5. After you register for the event, submit your current racing credentials to NASA to acquire your NASA competition license

Simple right? If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me and I can help you with the process.

I hope to see all of our regular SMC racers there and some new cars! If you have raced with us before, sign yourselves up, tell your sm racing friends and lets get a nice group together for this event!

[email protected]

--------------------

John Adamczyk

Owner/Driver Team 5xracing.com

NASA FL Spec Miata Director