Roll Call for Buttonwillow June 25-27

sagoston

We have a test day on Friday, a three hour enduro on Saturday night, and our two sprint races. Who's in?

1. Steve Agoston (sprints, enduro, half day test)

2. Tom Atteberry

3. Tim Comeau

4. John Niedernhofer

5. David Hirsch

6. Everett Delano

7. Chris Allen

8. Jim Foxx

9. Jim Richmond

10. Tyler Palmer (??)

11. Mike Peters (??????)

Edited by Guest

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cbuzz

• sagoston

• Tim Comeau

• 944-Spec#94

I plan to be there Friday for half day test and the weekend sprint races. If you need enduro crew I would be glad to assist. We can try and get the same paddock spot as before for the rest of the class.

You guys have a great time. I will be camping with my 10 brothers and sisters as well as my 93 y/o Dad and 83 y/o Mom.

We do this every year and I wouldn't miss it for anything.

Everyone who is interested in being a better driver should do at least a half day of practice. Seat time is what counts the most.

I expect some great racin will take place.

I'm in. I'm trying to drag some new guys there as well.

I heard that Dean Winger's car and Dennis Puddester's old car sold recently. Let's get the new owners in here.

Hopefully Tyler Palmer will be there as well. Be sure to give them a hand if needed. They seem like nice people and should be a great addition to the class.

Damn I hate missing a race.

I am in. Unlikely for half day testing but possible. I can help crew enduros. Have fun camping Charlie. I am camping with kids in catalina this weekend.

john n.

It's looking like we'll have a great group this weekend.

Charlie, sorry you can't make it. Enjoy the camping weekend with the family.

What? Buzz won't be there?, Then there's a chance that the Dog can beat Foxx and challenge Agoston and show another old man the quick way a round?

HMMM, maybe without paint . . . .

Heh heh, we're gettin' closer guys!

Foxx dosen't have any hahahahahaha

I bet there is still some white paint on his right side door Big Dog, you better chime in and dispel these awful rumors

I just love middle aged male smack

I talked with Chris Allen and he plans to be there

Enjoy the family camping Charlie. That said I do not think this is pup tents on the ground, but a motorhome and sushi

Is that what happens (middle-aged smack) when someone gets a little too close in Riverside/Talledega?

Can you weigh in on this Jim?

Buzz, don't cut off your exhaust to get more hp in your MotorHome up the hill pal!

Heh heh

MD mixin' it up . . .

Rafi says your all lucky R2 Racing can't be there. He says we should give you old guys a chance to place! We will both be at Cal Speedway Friday through the weekend for practice and racing! Good luck to all. Mad Dog, I just don't see it happening dude! It has been cold in Hell I've heard.

Great! Try to make the test day, even if only for a half day. We can swap cars again with anyone who shows up.

Anyone hear from the Jims (Foxx or Richmond)? I'm think both said they would be there at the last event...

Everett's car is almost done. A fresh head and removal of ~ 65 lbs should get him on the podium......

Just received my latest TOYO TIRES rebate check.

Who else can we get to attend? Some POC guys?

Please register asap if you're going!

It was already a good car. A fresh head and -65lbs will make it a very competitive.

Where did the weight come from? Headlight assembly?

Updated the list with Allen, Foxx, and a few questionable entries (especially MadDog). Anyone know if we can get a couple of the POC regulars to come out?

Updated the list with Allen, Foxx, and a few questionable entries (especially MadDog). Anyone know if we can get a couple of the POC regulars to come out?

Hey I'll be there! Oh wait, you're only talking about you 944 guys ....

I will be there. I have been in the north of Canada freezing my buns off for two weeks. Yes, there still is pack ice in Hudson Bay.

Hey I'll be there! Oh wait, you're only talking about you 944 guys ....

Hey John, we should get you into one of the 944 Specs. 1/3 the HP and about the same weight, sound like fun?

We all have a great time but most of us haven't gotten to drive the kind of power to weight you're used to driving.

I will be there. I have been in the north of Canada freezing my buns off for two weeks. Yes, there still is pack ice in Hudson Bay.

Are you going to make it for the test and tune?

Is anybody sleeping at the track Friday night? Is that allowed?

I'd like to show up mid-day on Friday to hang out with you fellas, and normally just crash in the back of my SUV in hotel parking lots...but I'd rather stay over at the track.

Thanks in advance.