Race Car . --98 Honda Civic EX -- Race ready.

robble36

Hello Nasa I am a new member but have been reading the forums for a while now. I recently decided to join because the time has come for me to part from my beloved car in order to start a new build. This Listing is to put the word out to Potential Buyers.. the car is located in NV.. i am willing to work on price and also available to deliver to the following states listed within reason ( AZ, CA, UT ). (we will discuss the terms and fees etc when we hit that Barrier) So after saying that lets get on with the Vehicle information.

Vehicle Info..

For Sale 1998 Civic EX coupe

Overview – This is my pride and joy built with the core values of attention to detail,

reliability, and performance. No corners were cut and nothing “ghetto” so to speak is

going to be found on this setup. I can answer anything and everything about this car and

have kept logs of the build along with maintenance it was a big part of my life so please

before you read any further know that this is definitely quality at its finest when it comes

to an item such as this for sale.

Motor – 98 Spec JDM type R full swap along with LSD transmission. (50K miles)

Basic Bolt ons – Prelude Injectors with BDL industries fuel rail, fuel pressure gauge,

Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator, Hytech Headers , Half Core Race Radiator w/ slim

Fan, Custom Short Ram intake with HKS filter, 2.5 inch Race pipe with Resonator into

custom side exit (dumped down) Walbro 255lph aftermarket in-tank fuel pump..

Transmission – 98 Spec Type R with LSD/4.785 Final drive. New Axles and New

clutchnet 6 puck disc unsprung with a yellow pressure plate (medium force)

Engine management – the Car is tuned on a Hondata S300 that alone retails for $600+ it

is also mated with a PLX AFR module (monitor air fuel ratios) retails 300+ Car makes

great power serious inquirers will also get more information on the power along with

Dyno Sheet to show facts

Suspension – Car is sitting on new Koni spss3 race valved shocks with adjustable

dampening along with ground controls for height adjustment with 650lb springs all

around. Car has full camber kits all around along with a comptech Rear Subframe brace

with adjustable sway bar/ endlinks and an aftermarket front sway bar with energy inserts.

All joints and bushings are fairly new and non are torn. Tein Rear Strut tower bar and

Skunk 2 Upper strut tower bar.

Brakes – Wilwood 4 piston Dynalite big brake kits up front with Custom blank rotors.

Integra Rear disc conversion with wildwood proportioning valve. Steel braided hoses all

around and Fairly new race pads up front and normal ceramics in the rear.

Interior – Auto power 6 point weld in cage (roll bar with halo and door bars) painted red.

Red Sparco Pro2000 racing bucket seat with vision seat rails. 99 civic Dx passenger seat

will be included as well. Nardi Gran Torino Classic Steering wheel , NRG slim hub and

quick release, Gutted dashboard with Si cluster and assorted autometer gauges for the

vitals. (Water temp, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter). Interior is completely gutted. Doors weigh

next to nothing mated with lexan windows on passenger and driver main doors with the

door frames cut out. Rest of the car still has glass except passenger rear quarter window

is lexan as well.

Exterior/Other/Accessories - Car is sitting on some New Spun Te37 time attack style

rims 16x7 with Falken azenis and 205/50/16s BFGs in the rear. Has Black housing

headlights with 8K H.I.Ds with couple hours of use on them. Black Coupe rear lip.

Fiberglass White hood pinned down by 4 hood pins. Civic Type R thin side moldings.

Carbon Fiber Sunroof block off plate (weather sealed as well)

Legal Information – The car is a clean titled car that is registered in Nevada but

originally from California. I will provide Vin # upon Inquiry so potential buyer can do a

carfax history on the car. Title is also in hand and ready to sell so there will be no wishy

washy shady dealings or roadblocks going on throughout the entire transaction.

Conclusion – After carefully reading all of the information provided above you may ask

any questions relating to the car. I really want to move on and just sell this car and be

done with it so money talks but please don’t confuse it with me being desperate and

needing to get rid of the car because that is not the case at all. I will entertain any

reasonable offers and I will definitely answer any questions you may have and am super

friendly so feel free to ask away. There will also be no test drives unless you are ready to

buy but I will definitely be willing to take you for a ride in the car.

Pictures --

CIMG0860.jpg

CIMG0861.jpg

CIMG0862.jpg

CIMG0871.jpg

CIMG0872.jpg

CIMG0883.jpg

CIMG0878.jpg

CIMG0879.jpg

This is most likely going to be a nightmare trying to show people the car and dealing with flakers , dreamers, tire kickers etc. I am realistic and i just want to make this process as trouble free as possible so please be considerate of that and i will reply to any questions as thorough as possible. I will also be including a bunch of maintenance/upkeep parts and other extra race accesories which is irrelevant until transaction time.. If you could take the extra step and shoot me an email instead of a PM it would make it easier for everyone since i will have email access all day but PMs are fine too so dont be discouraged.. Keep my thread simple and all bumps are appreciated. Thanks to all.

List Price - $7000

David

[email protected]

Edited by Guest

just realized my Vehicle Information section does not work. it is only this web site i dont know why. It will be updated later this evening.