Cool Suit with fire suit

Balroks

How are you guys running both? I've been running the cool shirt for about a year now, and damn it's great, especially when I was in FL. I just got the car back together this year and I just picked up my first fire suit back in March. While it was cool outside in April I didn't need the cool shirt and didn't think anything of it. Now that it's bloody hotter then hades, I'd like to wear it, but curious on how to provision it. Some people keep telling me to slit a hole in the fire suit for it, but that sounds retarded a moot. The fire suit obviously needs to be fully zipped up and worn properly, but the tubing for the shirt has no where to go. Curious on what others have done?

• Members
Put a hole in the lining of the pocket, and run the tube through that and out the pocket.

Meh, that just promotes pocket pool.

On my suit, the zipper works on both ends.

I upzip the bottom and stick the tubes thru there.

You get used to the stares of the twin protruding tubes from your groin area flopping around as you walk around.

(I usually either take off the suit or if time doesnt allow, I tuck the tubes back into my suit.)

I wouldnt cut any holes in the suit if you can avoid it.

• Members
why do you two have same superman avatar.... heheh

Thats the lame message boards way of saying we have posted alot. Means nothing.

Some pro driver friends I know cut a slit under their left arm pit as that's where the tubes come together. They pull out about 12 inches of tubes which makes an easy connect/disconect....

i cut a hole in the suit pocket...no problems with tech.

I cut a hole as well. I never thought about that being a problem.

I run mine out the bottom of the zipper on the suit...

Tis what I ended up doing, found the second zipper and walked around with my "tubes hanging out" as shawn said, got a few laughs out of it