Daily Schedule

bpanther

• 2 weeks later...
is the wed practice included with the entry?

nope its 250, and since our entry fee is paid for should be done by all the HC guys!!!

Version 2.4 uploaded

Saturday Main Race Order Revised to aid television filming

Group A

Group K

Group C

Group E

Group F

• 2 weeks later...

How solid is the schedule for Group A (FFR)? Id like to get my flights into Salt Lake and want to know if I get them to leave Sunday AM Ill be ok.

• 1 month later...

Dave can we get the goupings for Wednesday's practice schedule please? They're currently listed numerically while our race groupings are alphabetical. I need to schedule a dyno session and would like to schedule it around our practices...

Dave can we get the goupings for Wednesday's practice schedule please? They're currently listed numerically while our race groupings are alphabetical. I need to schedule a dyno session and would like to schedule it around our practices...

Since I still have a flurry of Test and Tune entries coming in, the group sizes are in flux.

As it stands today:

Group 1 Small Bore (SM, E30, PTE-F)

Group 2 Medium Bore (CMC/CMC2, HC, 944, GTS1-3, Leg, PTC-D )

Group 3 Big Bore (AI/AIX, ST, STR, SU, GTS4-5, FFR, PTA-B)

Group 4 All TT Cars

Group 5 Formula Mazda

This May Change and we may go to 4 longer sessions vs the shorter (i.e. 5-6 lap now) 5 sessions now.

Since I still have a flurry of Test and Tune entries coming in, the group sizes are in flux.

As it stands today:

Group 4 All TT Cars

Group 5 Formula Mazda

This May Change and we may go to 4 longer sessions vs the shorter (i.e. 5-6 lap now) 5 sessions now.

Thanks Dave.....

As it stands today:

Group 4 All TT Cars

Group 5 Formula Mazda

Dave I would perfer 5 shorter sessions to 4 longer ones. 5 short sessions allows for time to go out test and make change. If you add 5 minutes to a session it is still not enough time to make sway bar change mid session.

My plan last year went like this

Session 1 - Baseline

Set-up change 1

Session 2 = test change 1

Set-up change 2

Session 3 =test change 2

Set-up change 3

Session 4 = test change 3

Set-up change 4

Sessino 5 = test change 4.

Setup change 5

Thursday warm up = test change 5.

Lock down set up for thursday qualifying.

So one less session means one less chassis adjustment I could make. I typcally only need a few laps on track to determine if a change helped or not.

Thanks for the feedback Joe. Of course I have people saying that they would rather have 3 really long sessions .

If I do anything, it won't be a major swing.

Thanks for the feedback Joe. Of course I have people saying that they would rather have 3 really long sessions .

If I do anything, it won't be a major swing.

Well everyone's goals a different. I an see how learing the track might be nice to have 3 long sessions due to lap length. In my case I know the track and need to run 3-4 laps make change and then run 3-4 more laps. I would be tickled pink, by an all day open track where you run 4 laps come and spen 35 mintues making a set-up change and go back out right them. Of course given the numbers than would be mess so run groups make sense.

• Roman V. unpinned this topic