LVIIIR

Some quick questions. Please help!

LVIIIR

I've got a few questions that I'd like answered. I compete in RUS (they group those 3 classes together over here since there aren't many cars in the class). I'm just curious about the following things so I can help others if they have the same questions:

1) I'd like some clarification on this out of the NASA classing guide:

"FORCED INDUCTION VEHICLES will add an additional five (+5) points to the total number of modification points to determine the final competition class. (Forced induction vehicles that have been classed or re-classed based on Dyno testing are exempt from this additional five [+5] point assessment.)"

Does this apply to FI vehicles from the factory, or just vehicles that were previously NA and added FI?

2) Also, I need clarification on this:

17) Add aftermarket intercooler +7

18) Non-OEM or modified intercooler +4 (Intercooler sprayers are not permitted unless they

came on the OEM base trim model of the vehicle).

My car comes with a FMIC standard, but I added an aftermarket bolt on FMIC. So do I take the +7 or +4?

3) Finally, I'm running on the stock ecu, but have used ECUflash to tune it. I shouldn't have to take a 10 point penalty for this, correct?

obzezzed350

You take +5 for being f/i, not sure about the intercooler though it is definitely one of the two. I would guess the +4 since I interpret the +7 being for cars that dont come with intercoolers from the factory. The flash of the stock ECU is a no point mod as of 2010.

Joseph

LVIIIR

Thank you good sir.

If someone could clarify the intercooler scenario, that'd be much appreciated!

getfast

+4.