Goodyear Racing interested in new sizes

GoodyearRacing

Goodyear Racing in 2010 begin a contingency for some of the classes with an interst in possibly looking at posting for all classes soon. In doing so we are asking for sizes that racers are running to see if we have current tires available or if development is needed. Please respond with tires sizes, compounds, specs, or anything that is needed to see if we have what you the racer are looking for. Answers can be posted on this thread or also can sent to my email address: [email protected]. We are very interested and look forward to working with you in the future.

Thanks in advance,

Jason Swift

Carroll Shelby Enterprises

Goodyear Racing Western Distributor

[email protected]

702-430-5160

I just started running the Goodyear DOTs, 245/40/17, and am quite pleased with them. I would love to see a contingency extended to GTS.

Ian

That would be my size also...

I just started running the Goodyear DOTs, 245/40/17, and am quite pleased with them. I would love to see a contingency extended to GTS.

Ian

285-30-18 is what I run

It looks like the 295-30-18 is about the same as the Hoosier 285.

Keep the information coming.

I currently use 235/620R17 and 265/630R17 Hoosier Radial Slick. In a perfect world I'd love a 245 & 275 - 17 series in a racing slick if available and there was a GTS contingency.

Most of the fast 944s are running 285/30-18s.

Not me. I tried a couple combos and for my lb/Hp I think that the 245/45 17 and 275/40 17 combo is the fastest setup for me.

Thanks

Ed Baus

GTS1 944

Most of the fast 944s are running 285/30-18s.

Not me. I tried a couple combos and for my lb/Hp I think that the 245/45 17 and 275/40 17 combo is the fastest setup for me.

Thanks

Ed Baus

GTS1 944

better check that 245/45R17...that's a pretty tall tire.

I currently use 235/620R17 and 265/630R17 Hoosier Radial Slick. In a perfect world I'd love a 245 & 275 - 17 series in a racing slick if available and there was a GTS contingency.

Same as above except the 235/265's are good for me. Are we talking dot radials and slicks?

• 2 weeks later...