Chris Rado is running this weekend

smokinjoe

smokinjoe

For those who havent seen his Scion..and if its the one I'm thinking, expect sub 1:30. It should be in TTU, not TTR (+900hp). Again, if its the one that runs Redline TT.

And for all you corner workers, the first thing you hear wont be the motor, you'll only hear the air it's churning up. It generates so much downforce its just plain stupid. That's what a million dollar per year budget will get you

_DSC0379.jpg

_DSC0004.jpg

Good luck Sharif (EDIT) Toby!

Edited by Guest
kbrew8991

uhh, dude TTU isn't actually unlimited. TTR is. Remember this come TT rules suggestion time and ping Greg & Shawn about it

smokinjoe

U = unlimited? I dunno? That's so far above me I never paid attention. Ken, could your car overcome that wing..or would it remain stationary at full throttle? Had to do it!! Sorry

kbrew8991

TTR - has to pass safety/tech and thats it

TTU - 5.50 adj hp/weight

TTS - 8.70 adj hp/weight

TTA and below you know, I hope...

I think that wing would work, but, I'd be flatout everywhere

(and yes, I've barked up the TTU should actually be unlimited tree for a long time to no avail. Ah well)

Damn, I had always wanted to see that car in person. Someone get some good pics!

Ok i think i can do that! I will post them up when i get back.

drivinhardz06

get him to follow scott in TTA so when his tired LS1 lets go, you'll be able to see how the smoke acts/reacts going over those wings/body

He might be bringing out the AWD Scion for testing this weekend too. I know they have it packed up in the truck since it is making its Redline Time Attack debut at Sebring.

It is a seriously fast car. I got to meet and watch him race last year when Redline came to CMP.

get him to follow scott in TTA so when his tired LS1 lets go, you'll be able to see how the smoke acts/reacts going over those wings/body

Nice.

Big deal, lot's of money, big truck, crew and 1:39's. All of these super 'pro' drivers come to our events...oil down the track, wreck, etc...(not referring to Rado on this rant.) Why can't they do 'pro

events and let us normal people have fun? Isn't Grand am, ALMS, Speed Challenge, etc. enough.???

Tim

Big deal, lot's of money, big truck, crew and 1:39's. All of these super 'pro' drivers come to our events...oil down the track, wreck, etc...(not referring to Rado on this rant.) Why can't they do 'pro

events and let us normal people have fun? Isn't Grand am, ALMS, Speed Challenge, etc. enough.???

Tim

Back to decaffinated. You did good today..

Now look at the car that is going to really be fast (if it runs as planned on it's maiden voyage).

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/08/05/announcement-gt-gt-team-nfs-time-attack-extreme.aspx

The initial plans called for 1,000 AWHP and 2,000 lbs!

that is seriously cool looking, do they make a regular AWD scion or is it a total frankencar?

That is so true. Open trailers were ask to park out of the paddock to make room and here comes this big rig and parks in front of the open trailer who did what they were told to do. When I left the track at 5:30, they still had open trailers blocked in.

The person we shared paddock space with had his trailer blocked in. He got out but had to hand move his open trailer. How dumb was that to block people in.