• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TurboShortBus

• kbrew8991

• ff2skip

• Varkwso

RA in December should be called WinterNationals as far as I'm concerned. Tons of multi-region crossover!

- KB, who will also be there - TTF & PTF

RA in December should be called WinterNationals as far as I'm concerned. Tons of multi-region crossover!

- KB, who will also be there - TTF & PTF

Please refrain from using that word- "winter."

Thank you.

Unfortunately, the December RA event is on the same weekend as our event down at PBIR, and I think they prefer that I attend our events in FL, although PBIR sucks fat, sweaty huevos compared to RA...

Mark

I agree with you Mark. I am building my 500ci LS motor for 8.7/1 Hp just as soon as my piggy bank gets some relief. Boost is an amazing thing also - very easy to "tune" - not always easy to drive.

The current TTS record down here at Sebring (2:20.xx around the full 3.7 mile course; American Iron Mustangs are "only" going 2:26.xx) is held by a C5 Corvette with a stroker engine built to pull tree stumps from the ground but stay within the weight/RWHP limit. That record was set a couple of years ago (before I got involved with TT), and still stands today.

Mark

Mark,

If a certain 997.2 GT3RS gets well driven in TTS it should be able to run well under 2:20's. All he has to do is let Ian take it for a few laps on R6's.

Peter

Mark,

If a certain 997.2 GT3RS gets well driven in TTS it should be able to run well under 2:20's. All he has to do is let Ian take it for a few laps on R6's.

Peter

Whose GT3RS is it? Enough of this bench-racing already...hell, let's see it, then! As with everything, you can wish in one hand and poop in the other, but we all know which one fills up first...

Mark

Mark,

Peter

Whose GT3RS is it? Enough of this bench-racing already...hell, let's see it, then! As with everything, you can wish in one hand and poop in the other, but we all know which one fills up first...

Mark

Mark, you are to young to be coming down with CRS disease. I didn't say I had an RS just that 1 was running in TTS Sat @ Sebring

TTS

1st Danny Sanzera 180 2001 Corvette Z06 no AMB no AMB 2:25.047 2:24.975 100

2nd Jeronimo Esteve 15 2011 Porsche GT3RS no AMB no AMB 2:25.078 2:26.307 90

3rd Gustavo Figueroa 311 2008 Porsche GT3 no AMB no AMB 2:27.164 2:26.029 85

4th Daniel Isaia 33 2005 Porsche GT3 no AMB no AMB 2:30.224 DNS 80

5th Batt Mohall 463 2006 Mitsubishi Evo no AMB no AMB DNS 2:31.620 75

6th Frank Perdomo 113 1990 Ford Mustang no AMB no AMB 2:36.410 2:34.976 70

7th Eric Schmidt 82 Thunder Roadster no AMB no AMB 2:45.695 3:01.709 69

Mark, you are to young to be coming down with CRS disease. I didn't say I had an RS just that 1 was running in TTS Sat @ Sebring

Well, "a certain GT3RS" doesn't exactly narrow down the choices much in South Florida. How am I to know that you don't have a GT3RS tucked away in that multi-car garage of yours? lol

Mark

We want to see your $$$ in Dec!

Fixed. :lol:

Sorry I do not get a cut on the take...I just deal with all the discontent...but even so I would like to see you at RA

Well, "a certain GT3RS" doesn't exactly narrow down the choices much in South Florida. How am I to know that you don't have a GT3RS tucked away in that multi-car garage of yours? lol

Mark

True, I am trying to downsize the garage though. Just need to stop buying cars and sell some of the inventory.

Peter

We want to see your $$$ in Dec!

Fixed. :lol:

Sorry I do not get a cut on the take...I just deal with all the discontent...but even so I would like to see you at RA

Even if I can't bring mo' womenz? Now that would be disheartening, not discontent.

...Even if I can't bring mo' womenz? Now that would be disheartening, not discontent.

You bring womenz and we will chip in for your fees....

True, I am trying to downsize the garage though. Just need to stop buying cars and sell some of the inventory.

Peter

Thank heavens my wife does not cruise the forums and read such a thing...she mentions such foolish ideas from time to time...

Fellow's,your doing it all wrong.This is how you do it now I can only say this once cause she might be watching.After you have trashed your normal house garage so that she can't park in it anymore that's when you suggest building a detached one with a bonusroom above it so the kid's can have a extra room to play thus keeping them from tearing the house up which in turn's give's less house cleaning for her to do( but don't forget to mention the extra storage space)that is in the bonusroom only.Now after it is built you have more room for more toy's and extra hidding place's for part's that you can't put on yet.

The only problem with the above scenario is when your daughter clean's the house garage out before the wife can and then claim's that area for her car.

But the main point here is that now you have a real man's only garage with a lift coming real soon.

Robert

...Even if I can't bring mo' womenz? Now that would be disheartening, not discontent.

You bring womenz and we will chip in for your fees....

I'll get to work on that!