Super Touring Spectacular In-Car Video

David M. Pintaric

From Sunday's race...

Laps 1 &2 (prior to restart);

Restart:

More laps:

One more video from this race on the way...

Geez, what's the power difference between your car and the Mustang? He'd run away on the straights like you were standing still! Then you'd be all over his arse in every corner no matter how far ahead he was. I'm with you, rather have better brakes.

• Members
Isnt that mustang an AIX car? (if its the one im thinking about)

It was in SU this weekend.

Its the rear mounted turbo 65 Stang that won the AIX championship in 08?

David,

It was great running with you on Sunday, you were really pushing me. As different as our cars were, it was interesting that our fast laps were within .001 seconds, with you being faster.

I did run AIX on Saturday, and moved up to SU on Sunday. This was the first time out this year for my car, and with all the changes we made, we were happy how the car performed, even though the driver was a little rusty!

Paul

David,

It was great running with you on Sunday, you were really pushing me. As different as our cars were, it was interesting that our fast laps were within .001 seconds, with you being faster.

I did run AIX on Saturday, and moved up to SU on Sunday. This was the first time out this year for my car, and with all the changes we made, we were happy how the car performed, even though the driver was a little rusty!

Paul

Paul,

As well developed your car is reputed to be, I was surprised at the "end result" of the brakes. Were you having issues with the brakes?

The reason I ask is that while you would run off into the sunset leaving The Carousel, I was able to catch right back up under braking going into Turn Seven. That seemed "out of character" to the overall performance of the car.

I don't mean to be disrespectul nor abnoxious, but I was getting frustrated being behind you the entire race. I didn't want to make a "banzai" move to out-brake you in T7, so I watched the rear of your car from Turn 7 to the Carousel. (BTW, very nice looking car, well done). After the race I thought to myself, "Why didn't he let us go, couldn't he see we were racing?" Then, when I looked at the results and saw you were only 10 seconds behind your class leader, I understood why.

I regret not taking the time to introduce myself to you prior to our races. I will not make that mistake next time.

Cheers.

All the action in the Great Lakes Region is in SU baby.......

We started 8 cars, along with another 12 ST cars!

Paul's Mustang is welcome in SU anytime.

Gret video David, thanks for keeping STS alive.