$69 a night for Hyatt Place Salt Lake Airport

Porscheotto

I am a Utah 944 Spec racer and PCA member. My region holds several HPDEs during the season and have a really good relationship with the Hyatt Place Salt Lake Airport hotel for our out of town guests. This hotel is about 21 miles from Miller. It was built last September and is a very nice place to stay if you don't mind the daily drive.

I live far enough from Miller that it made sense for me to stay at hotel during long race weekends. Unfortunately, hotels in Tooele have raised their rates significantly which forced me to look for a hotel near the SLC airport.

I have blocked 30 rooms with the special rate of $69 + tax for either single or double rooms and includes continental breakfast. This group rate is good for September 15th thru September 20th - inclusive. This hotels books for $128 a night during the week and $80 a night on the weekend. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll give you the group code to use when you make your reservation. I am not making the code public to prevent a bunch of tourist from snagging our rooms. Please don't post the group code after I give it to you.

Here is their link if you want to check them out: http://saltlakecityairport.place.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/place/index.jsp

PorscheOtto

85.5 Copper 944 Spec Racer #21

'00 Yellow Boxster

'98 Midnight Blue Boxster -Sold but not forgotten

I booked a room there at the $69. rate several days ago. Since I'm staying there the following weekend with PCA I just asked what they could do and they were very friendly.....