FS: Econo-trailer open trailer

Xavier C.

• Members

2006, 15' Open trailer, 2-wheel brakes,

Has 4 new tires and a spare rim. Also included are 2-D rings welded on to the front, a wheeled trailer stand, and also about 8' of E-Track welded on to the deck on each side.

(e-track)

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=e-track&cid=2251354003827553094&ei=xEZkTOyTC5DSiwSAgNnhAw&sa=title&ved=0CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

here are some pictures with a crx on it:

DSC02431.jpg

DSC02432.jpg

and same trailer with an nsx on it (u can see e-track quite well in this pic):

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

SOLD

Trailer is located in Chesapeake, VA

v/r,

-xavier

Edited by Guest

FWIW, I tow my Integra with the same trailer. The inside of my tires are right along the inside of the ramps. I often worried about "missing" and having 1/2 of the car drop. One night I was loading it in a dark parking lot and was so far off target that I hit the trailer's fender with the right side tires and the lefts were still on deck, so I no longer worry about that.

I don't know the details, but I can't imagine a e36 is, or is much, narrower than the CRX or Integra.

Otherwise, great, inexpensive trailer. I haven't regretted a single day of owning mine over the past 6 years or so. Mine has loads of miles on it as I loan it out to multiple racers in different series.