Live T&S and broadcasts

bpanther

Live T&S Feed

In order to keep racing fans up to date real time, NASA will again be broadcasting live T&S results from the NASA National Championships at Miller Motorsports Park. The link below will be live starting Thursday September 16th and run through the last of the Championship races on Sunday the 19th.

http://www.drivenasa.com/liveresults/

Internet TV Broadcast

August 30, 2010 8:44 AM —

The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) announced today that fans will be able to watch the exciting action live from select races at the 2010 NASA Championships which will be held at Miller Motorsports Park on September 16, 2010 through September 19, 2010.

Following the success of the live webcast on Speedcast Productions ground-breaking website, SpeedcastTV.com, Speedcast Productions will again produce live multi-camera coverage of the 2010 NASA Championships at Miller Motorsports Park. The live webcast will be available to Silver Members on SpeedcastTV.com. As a special offer to NASA members, SpeedcastTV.com is offering a 30% discount on the cost of becoming a SpeedcastTV.com Silver member for a limited time. The discount will be available until September 1, 2010.

"We've been producing on-demand coverage of the NASA championships since 2007," said Speedcast president, Clark Cambern. "Last year, we stepped up the coverage to offer a live multi-camera webcast. Based on the feedback from that event, we've made some big improvements for 2010, including Flash steaming, additional cameras, and enhanced graphics. I think fans of the NASA Championships are going to be very happy with the results."

Cambern added that "the 2010 webcast will be fully produced, with cameras around the track covering every race group included in the production. The video will also include a scrolling running order graphic and expert commentary."

The 2009 NASA Championships are currently featured on SpeedcastTV. NASA has its own page on the site, which includes breaking news and profiles of NASA drivers.

Live T&S Feed

The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) announced today that fans will be able to watch the exciting action live from select races at the 2010 NASA Championships which will be held at Miller Motorsports Park on September 16, 2010 through September 19, 2010.

Do we know which races will be broadcast?

Live T&S Feed

Do we know which races will be broadcast?

Good question... Seeing how it will be stuck at home this year.

Good question... Seeing how I will be stuck at home this year.

Say it ain't so, Joe!

Yeah I really want to go, but I have a personal emergency that takes much greater prority and I just can't out of Phoenix for the next few months.

Please update the website and link the 2010 feed. Qualifying starts in 20 minutes!

Sidney Franklin

Midwest Region

Really.... When you click on live T&S all you get is last years results. Lets go !!!!!!

Jessica Mace just Facebooked that the Web guys are working on it. Hopefully they'll have it up and running by time the first race starts this afternoon.

Sidney

Damn! I keep looking at the 2009 results on that link and the same guys keep winning.

Let's get the 2010 up and running so we'll have some new winners!

Damn! I keep looking at the 2009 results on that link and the same guys keep winning.

they should rotate the names through, so that everybody is a winner and will feel good about themselves!

• Members

From the AI Facebook page:

Thursday American Iron Qualifying results:

1 Winkler 2:09.056

2 Schlender 2:09.431

3 MacMillan 2:10.055

4 Zavodsky 2:10.220

...5 Wheeler 2:10.679

6 Patterson 2:10.805

7 Ball 2:11.086

8 Murray 2:11.158

9 Burnett 2:11.410

10 Ames 2:12.740

11 Graham 2:14.870

This race will be a standing start.

AIX

1 Griswold 1:59.060

2 Pantas 2:13.381

Ed

• Members

Seriously this is truly disappointing (and I'm being nice). The results are not on MyLaps and the link on the homepage takes you to a static "Live Timing" page from the Legends/PT session.

Thanks, Ken. I found it at the same time. I searched several times this morning and it JUST popped up. I started a new thread with that link.

In our region, we typically have results posted on mylaps before we can get out of our cars. We just pull them up on iphones/ipads and don't even need the printed results any more. This is so frustrating. I wasn't able to make it but I'm really interested in the results.

Its always something. You would think they would have it worked out after 5 years. Plus even when T&S is working it's wrong half the time and a pain to figure out. Last years layout was much easier to follow. It would also be nice to know when it goes Green, if there's a FCY and when the Checkered flag flys so we know when its over....

-Scott B.