Live T&S and broadcasts

bpanther

4:00 ET and not one Saturday session has been updated. I still can't see the results for SM and PT races from Friday either.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

4:00 ET and not one Saturday session has been updated. I still can't see the results for SM and PT races from Friday either.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

2 FI Miatas up front in D

Well I watched the 944 spec race on Speedcast and at the same time had T&S updated. Worked out pretty good exect that T&S never updated to final last lap results. Still I had pretty good sense of what was going on.

From the timing team at this year's nationals -- we upload results to MyLaps at the end of every session. The live timing has been up during every session with only minor interruptions due to issues beyond the control of man. It seems that people just get greedier and greedier as technology improves. In the old days you would have to wait for the next news printing. If you have never worked and managed an event this large and complicated you might just try be appreciative of the people that are working their tails off to get you the information you crave. Most of us are volunteers and are here because of our love of the sport, we do not need abuse from those that are sitting on their butts at home griping.

For those not able to "find" the results could it be operator error?

T&S Nationals Team

From the timing team at this year's nationals -- we upload results to MyLaps at the end of every session. The live timing has been up during every session with only minor interruptions due to issues beyond the control of man. It seems that people just get greedier and greedier as technology improves. In the old days you would have to wait for the next news printing. If you have never worked and managed an event this large and complicated you might just try be appreciative of the people that are working their tails off to get you the information you crave. Most of us are volunteers and are here because of our love of the sport, we do not need abuse from those that are sitting on their butts at home griping.

For those not able to "find" the results could it be operator error?

T&S Nationals Team

God forbid we have to wait a day or two!

God forbid we have to wait a day or two!

Are you kidding me? Show me a patient racer and I will show you a racer holding an empty bottle of Valium and a half empty bottle of Jack.

LOL

Mayyyyybe with the extra big bottles!

I was daydreaming of being a spectator there with a live streaming video cam in my hat, I could watch and upload races. Visit with fans/drivers/crew etc., all streaming to the web for people to watch. That would be fun!