3B'dB3

Heres just a cut and paste from my CL ad:

1990 Miata: 684XXmiles

1.6liter motor, 5spd.

power steering deleted

cruise control deleted

A/C deleted

Still has power windows!

Momo steering wheel, horn button. HardDog HardCore DoubleDiagonal Rollbar with Harness bar welded in.

Ultrashield 14" rally sport racing seat (20degree lean back) 5 point harness. Wont be legal for track days but should be fine for autoX.

JIC magic FLT-A2 adjustable coilovers (spring rates: 9kg front, 8kg rear) These are nice! Only about 4k miles on them.

Flyin' miata frame rails and front spoiler and testpipe. Corksport drift exhaust with baffle. I also have the FULL flyin'miata timing belt kit. Everything you need, all gaskets and waterpump too! Will also include Flyin Miata crank holder tool.

14" stock daisy rims with mounted snowtires included. shorty anntenna. Currently has a cut valve cover to expose timing gears but I also have the one I took off the car. Also have the original rear finish panel. Carbon fiber mirrors, I still have the stock ones too. The car has a few scrapes but honestly, for a 20 year old car that belongs on the track it isnt bad. This would make a great 2nd car for the track or to cruise around in. Ive driven it this past winter and havent been stuck once. Very low maintenence and parts are cheap! Ive already bought the expensive parts so you dont have to!

thanks for looking,

will not part out, price is OBO. Or Trade! Let me know what you got. Looking for a good Daily driver, or big bore enduro motorcycle + cash

-evan

$3500 without racing seat, $4000 with seat.

Car is red with white hardtop, no soft top.

PM me your email addy for pics. Original ad here: http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/1949339830.html