TurboShortBus

Sebring Time Trial entry list for October 2-3, 2010

TurboShortBus

This is a preliminary, unofficial list of drivers and cars who have registered for the TT classes for the upcoming event at Sebring International Raceway on October 2-3, 2010. If you haven't yet, be sure to register soon to avoid late registration fees.

Please note that I need to receive your 2010 TT classification forms no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 in order for you to be placed in your proper class. Otherwise, you will be classed in TTR.

Drivers who need to submit TT classification forms, etc. before they can compete: none at this time

Also, I would like to thank our 2010 TT awards sponsor, Miami Drive, for their continued support! Their website is: http://miamidriveclub.com/

SATURDAY, October 2

TTR

1. Jeff Lindstrom (#168 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra)

TTS

1. Jero Esteve (#15X 2011 Porsche GT3RS)

2. Gustavo Figueroa (#311 2008 Porsche GT3)

3. Daniel Isaia (#33X 2005 Porsche GT3)

4. Batt Mohall (#463 2006 Mitsubishi Evo)

5. Frank Perdomo (#113X 1990 Ford Mustang)

6. Danny Sanzera (#180 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06)

7. Eric Schmidt (#82X 600 Racing GP Roadster / Thunder Roadster)

TTA

1. Joseph Anderson (#350 2005 Nissan 350Z)

2. Harry Butler (#73X 2006 Mitsubishi Evo)

3. Derik Royal (#27X 2005 Porsche 911)

TTB

1. Santiago Pericas (#25X 2006 Mitsubishi Evo)

TTC

1. Ernesto Bianchi (#014X 2006 Nissan 350Z)

2. Luis Jimenez (#117X 2003 Nissan 350Z)

3. Victor Leo (#00X 1999 Mazda Miata)

TTD

1. Jack Coughlin (#76 2006 Mazda Miata) Need to change car number for TT; 76 and 6 are already taken

2. Joshua Feingold (#76X 1993 Mazda Miata)

3. George Johnston (#656X 2004 Mazda Miata)

4. Mark McKay (#6 1993 Mazda Miata) See the classification forms for Joshua Feingold; the same car will be used.

5. Steve Nix (#711 1999 Mazda Miata)

6. Jimmy Platis (#186X 1990 Mazda Miata) See the classification forms for Manny Platis; the same car will be used.

7. Manny Platis (#86X 1990 Mazda Miata)

SUNDAY, October 3

TTR

1. Jeff Lindstrom (#168 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra)

TTS

1. Gustavo Figueroa (#311 2008 Porsche GT3)

2. Daniel Isaia (#33X 2005 Porsche GT3)

3. Batt Mohall (#463 2006 Mitsubishi Evo)

4. Frank Perdomo (#113X 1990 Ford Mustang)

5. Danny Sanzera (#180 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06)

6. Eric Schmidt (#82X 600 Racing GP Roadster / Thunder Roadster)

TTA

1. Joseph Anderson (#350 2005 Nissan 350Z)

2. Harry Butler (#73X 2006 Mitsubishi Evo)

3. Derik Royal (#27X 2005 Porsche 911)

TTB

1. Jeff McElyea (#62 1994 Pontiac Trans Am)

2. Santiago Pericas (#25X 2006 Mitsubishi Evo)

3. Ian Stewart (#61 2006 Honda S2000)

TTC

1. Ernesto Bianchi (#014X 2006 Nissan 350Z)

2. Luis Jimenez (#117X 2003 Nissan 350Z)

3. Victor Leo (#00X 1999 Mazda Miata)

TTD

1. Jack Coughlin (#76 2006 Mazda Miata) Need to change car number for TT; 76 and 6 are already taken

2. Joshua Feingold (#76X 1993 Mazda Miata)

3. George Johnston (#656X 2004 Mazda Miata)

4. Mark McKay (#6 1993 Mazda Miata) See the classification forms for Joshua Feingold; the same car will be used.

5. Steve Nix (#711 1999 Mazda Miata)

6. Jimmy Platis (#186X 1990 Mazda Miata) See the classification forms for Manny Platis; the same car will be used.

7. Manny Platis (#86X 1990 Mazda Miata)

Drivers, please check the information above to make sure that it is accurate.

See you there!

Mark

obzezzed350

I may run TTA this weekend, depends on how much the race schedule plans out. I actually have someone in PTA that weekend, though I may be about 3 seconds slow, the Z needs aero!

911s

Jimmy!!!!!!!!!

Harry and I are so happy to see you. It has been a while. I can't wait to watch you smoke, talk, complain and sweat your butt off all while playing with a bucket of lube and running the tire machine.

Joseph, two cars in PTA is pretty cool. I know this guy with a gigantic ego that swears running TTD is the key to his success in Spec E30. If you sign up, there is a very good chance we will have at least five in TTA. I can think of no better way to spend $400 bucks then registering for TT both days while focusing on PTA.

derik

TurboShortBus

If a driver is already registered for the race group, then the "super size" to also enter TT for the entire weekend is only an additional $150 (confirm with Barbara). Can you say "subsidize?"

Mark

obzezzed350

Actually $200 now since the idea didnt take off well. Still a good deal, schedule should be up today so ill let you guys know!

obzezzed350

So looks like I could get 4 sessions in over the weekend, which is not bad since only 6 are timed. It would be cool to have 5 cars in TTA. Hell, Jimmy might be too accustomed to driving a UHAUL truck that I might be in contention for tires

32EVOIX
Jimmy!!!!!!!!!

Harry and I are so happy to see you. It has been a while. I can't wait to watch you smoke, talk, complain and sweat your butt off all while playing with a bucket of lube and running the tire machine.

Joseph, two cars in PTA is pretty cool. I know this guy with a gigantic ego that swears running TTD is the key to his success in Spec E30. If you sign up, there is a very good chance we will have at least five in TTA. I can think of no better way to spend $400 bucks then registering for TT both days while focusing on PTA.

derik

I know, I missed you guys too

I still want to try to drive with an open face helmet and smoke while I race like my cousin, and he wins too.

32EVOIX
So looks like I could get 4 sessions in over the weekend, which is not bad since only 6 are timed. It would be cool to have 5 cars in TTA. Hell, Jimmy might be too accustomed to driving a UHAUL truck that I might be in contention for tires

Dude you are probably right it has been so long since I drove at any pace that I am certain that I forgot what to do.

By the way Joe nice job on your first race, congrats.

Hey, where do you get E85 at Sebring, is there a station close by, or you just bring all the fuel with you.

obzezzed350

I haul it up...pick it up at the Pompano turnpike plaza. I usually bring up 30-40 in the bed of the truck, plus the car holds 20.

32EVOIX
Hey, where do you get E85 at Sebring, is there a station close by, or you just bring all the fuel with you.

Plug E85 gas stations Florida into a Google search, and you will find a few results. For example:

http://e85vehicles.com/e85-florida.htm

http://e85prices.com/florida.html

Mark

Done that the list is not up to date, there are a lot of stations that have it not on the list, two within 5 miles of my house. I am thinking that there is a station at Sebring that the list does not show.

spericas

We need more people in TTB! I know Vicente is not coming, any other TTBer not register yet? Are you coming Jeff?

-- Santiago

Jeff9962
We need more people in TTB! I know Vicente is not coming, any other TTBer not register yet? Are you coming Jeff?

-- Santiago

I ran Road Atlanta in August, brought a friend with me and made a one week vacation out of it. I spent way more than I thought I would so I need to look at the budget again to see if I can justify another race. My Hoosiers are almost toast so dropping $1,400-1,500 on a set of tires is what's hurting me. I'll let you know but maybe I'll just do Saturday and finish the tires off.

Balroks

In for TTS, time to cook some Porsche

spericas

What makes your Evo TTS Matt? What kind of lap times are you expecting at Sebring?

-- Santiago

obzezzed350

You need to be more specific Santiago, do you want the lap times the car CAN do or what Balknocks CAN do?

TurboShortBus

What makes your Evo TTS Matt? What kind of lap times are you expecting at Sebring?

-- Santiago

I'll have his TT classification forms posted later tonight for all eyes to peruse.

Mark

obzezzed350

Just sent Barbara the registration to supersize into TTA for the weekend. Looking forward to it!

Balroks

-- Santiago

Lots, pretty much empty on the inside, no dash, no seats, nothing sides the racing seats, cage, and steering wheel, and the dash bar to hold it all up. Took off all emissions gear, all the regular things to make it reliable for door to door. That and I'm too lazy to add it all up Purpose built for ST2 but i'm not there yet skill or $$ wise. Joe is just jealous that I still rip his times apart running 6/10ths

Balroks

Plug E85 gas stations Florida into a Google search, and you will find a few results. For example:

http://e85vehicles.com/e85-florida.htm

http://e85prices.com/florida.html

Mark

Done that the list is not up to date, there are a lot of stations that have it not on the list, two within 5 miles of my house. I am thinking that there is a station at Sebring that the list does not show.

For SoFL I just discovered one on the corner of Palmetto and Red road at the Marathon. Currently 2.23gal for race gas

obzezzed350

We've never run timed events together Mr. Arkansas! Its on at Sebring! Detune it and come play in PTA son!

Balroks

I'd see ya on there in ST2 I think, cause they should run at the same time if memory serves. We'll both have transponders this weekend, we'll see You want me to do fresh tires or kick your butt on 5 year old bald NT01's?

obzezzed350

Any tire is good, but not quite a level playing field when you are making 60 more whp and weigh 300lbs less than my slab...but doesnt mean I wont try! I am already gonna have my hands full trying to not get beat too bad by a Lotus and possibly Ian in PTA!!

TurboShortBus

TTS (both days), TTC (both days), and the "red list" have been updated.

Mark

32EVOIX

I love this smack talk, there really needs to be more of it, much more fun that way. OK you young lads, it seems to me that TTA times are the ones to beat no matter what class your are in, or how many ponies you have. Joe you have a point about his weight but everything else is equal including the hp/wt limitation 8.7:1 for TTA and TTS. Now you have more experience at this track then Matt so this should be good, keep up the good smack talk boys.