TurboShortBus

Sebring Time Trial entry list for October 2-3, 2010

TurboShortBus

Hey Jimmy,

Please remind your brother that I need his classification forms (for the Miata) in .pdf format by Wednesday, September 29 at 5:00 pm, or he will be the slowest TTR car in the history of the class. He has yet to reply to my emails.

Mark

obzezzed350

Yea the smack talk is good, I have alot of time to make up. T2 350Zs are running 28s-29s, and my car should be faster than them. The Lotus was running 28s-29s at the June race so I hope it gives me something good to learn from.

TurboShortBus

TTS, TTA, and TTD have been updated.

Mark

Balroks

Ooooo a brand new RS, i may just have to follow him and stare *Drool*

Hoping for sub 28's myself. Haven't been officially timed on Sebring since '05 in a borrowed 911.

robbodleimages

how come there is only a TT entry list available? What about the rest of the run groups? The race groups?

King Tut
how come there is only a TT entry list available? What about the rest of the run groups? The race groups?

You can download an entrants list from the NASA FL website. It says it gets updated often.

kbrew8991

Mark does this to promote his region's TT series Tis a good idea!

TurboShortBus

That is probably a good question for the Race and HPDE directors. As the TT director, I make sure my drivers have a good place to talk smack as well as review their competitors.

Mark

obzezzed350

That is probably a good question for the Race and HPDE directors. As the TT director, I make sure my drivers have a good place to talk smack as well as review their competitors.

Mark

Just shot an email to Barbara about making that happen.

firesuit frank

looking forward to my second TT event. My driving will definetly have to pick up the slack. Im off the pace by a few seconds in TTS, but I do expect to be in the low 30's. Should be fun to see where the coupe ends up. BTW, if ReVan Collier signs up in TTU, I might bump class just to see if I can take the 1200rwhp Shelby down....

obzezzed350
looking forward to my second TT event. My driving will definetly have to pick up the slack. Im off the pace by a few seconds in TTS, but I do expect to be in the low 30's. Should be fun to see where the coupe ends up. BTW, if ReVan Collier signs up in TTU, I might bump class just to see if I can take the 1200rwhp Shelby down....

Have you submitted you TT license application? Your name is on the red list of doom!

firesuit frank

it will be submitted tonight, waiting on a friend to finish converting the file to the ever most important .pdf format....

TurboShortBus
it will be submitted tonight, waiting on a friend to finish converting the file to the ever most important .pdf format....

Get with the 1990s, man! What do you want to do, fax it?

Mark

Mrsideways
We need more people in TTB! I know Vicente is not coming, any other TTBer not register yet? Are you coming Jeff?

-- Santiago

I ran Road Atlanta in August, brought a friend with me and made a one week vacation out of it. I spent way more than I thought I would so I need to look at the budget again to see if I can justify another race. My Hoosiers are almost toast so dropping $1,400-1,500 on a set of tires is what's hurting me. I'll let you know but maybe I'll just do Saturday and finish the tires off.

Let me know if you just do one day and I'll do the same day in B with the S2k. I don't think I can afford both days.

TurboShortBus

TTS has been updated.

Mark

firesuit frank

Hey mark, did u get my pdf. Email?

TurboShortBus
Hey mark, did u get my pdf. Email?

I received it, but it wasn't very legible. I signed it and sent it back to you, but by the time you print it, add your CC number at the bottom, and scan or fax it to NASA, they may not be able to read any of it.

Mark

TurboShortBus

TTE has been updated. Manny's back!

Mark

spericas
TTE has been updated. Manny's back!

Welcome back Manny!

-- Santiago

Balroks

TTS is looking to be quite competitive

obzezzed350

Shaping up to be a great event!

coulthard fan
TTS is looking to be quite competitive

Now that I moved to Florida I'll be running TTS with you all soon (my car is still up in the Baltimore area to do some other races). Looking forward to meeting you guys! We have a great group up in Mid-Atlantic.

TurboShortBus

TTS and the "red list" have been updated.

Mark

Balroks

Well looks like Santiago wins by default again . Would be sweet if Evo's took 1st in all 3 classes

firesuit frank
TTS and the "red list" have been updated.

Mark

I'm finally off the red list...gotta love those fax machines....