TurboShortBus

Sebring Time Trial entry list for October 2-3, 2010

TurboShortBus
Mark, Update B.... I won't be there on saturday.

TTB has been updated for Saturday.

Mark

TurboShortBus

TTA and TTE have been updated.

Mark

spericas
Mark, Update B.... I won't be there on saturday.

Still just two cars Do you want to run TTA on Sunday Ian? Looks like we'll be 5 if we both move up ...

-- Santiago

Mrsideways

Shit, I'll be lucky if the S2000 turns TTC times... A would be a slaughter. Does 2nd place get 1 tire if we get enough in A? If that's the case, I'll move if Santiago moves... My A is gonna be made out of Tape though.

TurboShortBus

3 cars in class = 1 Hoosier for 1st

5 cars in class = 1 Hoosier for 1st, 1 Hoosier for 2nd

7 cars in class = 2 Hoosiers for 1st, 1 Hoosier for 2nd, 1 Hoosier for 3rd

Mark

spericas
shoo-shiddily-diddily, I'll be lucky if the S2000 turns TTC times... A would be a slaughter. Does 2nd place get 1 tire if we get enough in A? If that's the case, I'll move if Santiago moves... My A is gonna be made out of Tape though.

Your C times are good for B, ergo your B times should be good for A I'm game for A on Sunday. Can you move us Mark?

-- Santiago

obzezzed350

Dont be modest, your C times are Derik fast...almost!! lol

TurboShortBus
Your C times are good for B, ergo your B times should be good for A I'm game for A on Sunday. Can you move us Mark?

-- Santiago

Done! TTA and TTB have been updated for Sunday.

Mark

TurboShortBus

Hmm, I think I need to talk to Jimmy or Manny about moving up from TTE to TTD...

Mark

Joshua
Hmm, I think I need to talk to Jimmy or Manny about moving up from TTE to TTD...

Absolutely! It would be quite the Miata-fest .

32EVOIX

Mark

We are good with that bro make it happen. But be carefull what you ask for It would be a shame to get beat by a guy that has never driven one of these matchbox things from a lower class.

32EVOIX

I just looked at the list, this is looking great for all classes, it should be a fun weekend for all.

TurboShortBus
We are good with that bro make it happen. But be carefull what you ask for It would be a shame to get beat by a guy that has never driven one of these matchbox things from a lower class.

I'm still no good at driving a Miata! I'll be wheeling the Joshmobile again this weekend, as I did at PBIR. Some grass was harmed in the filming of that episode.

Tell you what Jimmy, how about this?

Jimmy - to TTC (makes 5)

Manny - to TTD (makes 5)

Mark

TurboShortBus

TTD has been updated; a PTD driver is doubling-down and running with us.

Note that all classification forms for the drivers listed here are stored in the Google Documents folder that all TT drivers (should) have a link to.

Mark

Jeff9962

OK, I'll throw a wrench in the works as I just signed up for TTB on Sunday. Ian and Santiago you guys can come back down to TTB or I'll run TTA if it does any good. This will be the fourth event on my Hoosiers so I don't have a prayer and just coming out for fun.

Mrsideways

Ok, back to B we go since we have 3 now... LOL

Jeff the Hoosiers on the S2000 are off the focus from it's january race and have been sitting in the back of my truck since july. They aren't any good either. (yes I know I coulda pulled them out of the truck and they'd have been fine but I was lazy)

TurboShortBus

TTA and TTB have been updated for Sunday.

ALL DRIVERS: Please check this list and confirm that your class listing is correct. I'll have to submit this list to registration today in order to lock it in and order awards.

Note that Jack Coughlin needs to choose a different car number for TT competition, as #76 has already been taken. In case he's not here on the forum, we will let him know via email.

Mark

Joshua

Mark

Bring it!

Having 7 in a class is a *Good Thing*

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

TurboShortBus

TTD and TTE have been updated. It's a Miata-thon in TTD!

That should pretty much do it for registration changes for this event. See you on Saturday!

Mark

NotoriousJJE
Well looks like Santiago wins by default again . Would be sweet if Evo's took 1st in all 3 classes

Well, I think you're going to have your hands full in TTS, especially with a 2011 GT3 RS! You are going to need a startegy ... I suggest that you get a copy of Jero's car invoice and remind him how much he paid before each session

-- Santiago

Hey Santi, take it easy man!

NotoriousJJE
I love this smack talk, there really needs to be more of it, much more fun that way. OK you young lads, it seems to me that TTA times are the ones to beat no matter what class your are in, or how many ponies you have. Joe you have a point about his weight but everything else is equal including the hp/wt limitation 8.7:1 for TTA and TTS. Now you have more experience at this track then Matt so this should be good, keep up the good smack talk boys.

Negative ghost rider. TTA Porsches and Evo's never beat the barely TTU Supra when it was actually running. In fact, I remember setting FTD and Lap Record in TTU on 5 cylinders at PBIR...(the famous, run two laps, come in pits, let car cool off, session ends, fill with coolant, repeat..)

I take that back. Derik spanked me in the rain at Homestead once

=)

TurboShortBus

You're actually going to show up on Saturday, right, Jero? That car is effing beautiful...

Mark

TurboShortBus

Overnight camping inside the track is allowed, for a change. Is anybody taking advantage of it?

Mark

obzezzed350

Camping as in a room at the Chateau Elan?

TurboShortBus

TTR has been added/updated. Another racer is taking advantage of the "double down" option!

Mark