Twin Turbo AIX or Time Trial SN95 Mustang Project

MantisManBHP

For sale, trade or a combination of trade + cash. This car has the best of the best. Life moves and consequently this car is being sold as a project. This sale includes 95% of the parts to finish. Asking $30K obo cash, or $40K trade value.

***************PRICE REDUCTION -$25k OBO*******************

1.jpg

More pics here:

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb240/Atomicrace123/American%20Iron/

Dyno vid (before re-cage for rules and additional weight stripping):

I have many pics, please feel free to email with any specific interest

Summary of components Included with sale:

-00’ Mustang GT widebody w/major weight reduction

-Carbon roof

-Front to rear 4130 chromoly cage and chassis work (majority TIG welded)

-Twin Turbo 4.6L 2V (749HP 700Lbft at the wheels, just add boost, built for 900+) Motor by PowerHeads racing, Turbo system by Atomic Motorsport.

-Precision Turbochargers

-Tial Wastegates and BOV

-JBA ceramic headers

-Agent 47 SLA w/afco shocks

-Maximum motorsports rear torque arm, lower arms, panhard bar, and Bilstein coilover shocks.

-HRE 18” custom wheels (10.5” width fronts, 12” rears) (12” shells not legal for American Iron)

-Hoosier r6 tires (315 front, 335 rear)

-Stoptec 355MM 6 piston front brakes

-Liberty Gear TKO600 faceplated tranny

-Hurst long reach billet shifter

-Cobra Seats

-Momo suede steering wheel & Sweet QD

-Carbon dash

-Ron Davis radiator

-Custom Intercooler

-Aeromotive fuel pump and filter

-Fuel Safe 15 gal Aluminum fuel cell

-G-force Carbon Wing

-Tiger Racing front fenders

-Custom rear diffuser

-Schroth 5-point cam style harnesses

-RacePak Iq3 data logger and dash

-Tilton 600 overhung pedal assembly and master cylinders (hydro clutch, includes slave and throwout)

-Etc, etc, etc....

Minus a few odds and ends, to finish the car it needs:

-5-point harness mounts

-Tunnel/shifter cover and boot

-Misc. sheet metal work to seal interior

-Steering midshaft (connecting column to rack shaft)

-Custom window nets for driver and passenger (rods and latches already in place)

-cage and interior paint

-Wired and plumbed (Factory harnesses included)

-Hood, front nose work, and misc. paint

-Throttle pedal mounted (billet throttle assembly included)

-Fuel filler tube and door mounted and plumbed (Billet locking door included)

-Brake and clutch reservoirs mounted (reservoirs included)

-Windshield and Back glass installed (back glass included)

-Radiator and cooler ducting/box

-RacePak data cable

-Parts clean-up and final assembly

Please inquire about labor and turn-key completion costs if interested in having builder finish.

E-Mail: [email protected]

Phone: 858-366-3061

Edited by Guest

very nice looking car!!! very similiar to mine, minus 200hp

if you don't mind me asking, what did you use to extend the shifter back. i'm having issues with what i did. it's very sloppy, looking for something tight, like it was hooked directly to the tranny.

once again, nice car. seems like everything being new on the car should make for a quick sale!

I have seen this car in the "Cage Design" thread over on Corner-Carvers.com. Very nice work.

if you don't mind me asking, what did you use to extend the shifter back.

I believe that is a discontinued Hurst shifter that fits Tremec 3550/TKO transmissions only (6-bolt mounting pattern), and was intended for S197 cars that changed to a 3550/TKO. It should work in any Fox or SN95 car as long as you have a 3550/TKO and a sawzall to open up the shifter hole in the top of the transmission tunnel.

Mark

if you don't mind me asking, what did you use to extend the shifter back. i'm having issues with what i did. it's very sloppy, looking for something tight, like it was hooked directly to the tranny.

once again, nice car. seems like everything being new on the car should make for a quick sale!

Have you seen this?

http://www.mustangsplus.com/xcart/Restomod-Speed-Shift-Black-Remote-Shifter-Handle.html?page=1

I just installed one and I am VERY happy with it.

ROn

Thanks!

Yes, it is the Hurst shifter. It is a very nice looking piece but we have no Idea how well it works since the car had not been run with it.

Many parts are new. As you can see by the dyno video, the car has been running and some of the parts are from when the car was a 'street' car. The Engine has very limited time on it. some street (with a blower), some dyno, and 2 laps at the track. The tranny has only dyno and 2 laps.

I have seen this car in the "Cage Design" thread over on Corner-Carvers.com. Very nice work.

if you don't mind me asking, what did you use to extend the shifter back.

I believe that is a discontinued Hurst shifter that fits Tremec 3550/TKO transmissions only (6-bolt mounting pattern), and was intended for S197 cars that changed to a 3550/TKO. It should work in any Fox or SN95 car as long as you have a 3550/TKO and a sawzall to open up the shifter hole in the top of the transmission tunnel.

Mark

Gracias! The car is known in a few circles, here is an article from when the car was a 'street' car.

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/mmfp_0807_2000_ford_mustang/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any times on this car at any particular tracks? Seems like I've seen this car being rebuilt and rebuilt for 3 years now.........and no real testing. Still a great buy though for the $.

• 2 weeks later...

No lap times. The car has had a few stages of build but never really any track tuning time. On paper it should be one of the fastest AIX cars in the country but as with any car like this it takes time and tuning to get it there. There's no question the car is priced fair, a buyer could buy this car and even have a shop finish all the work and still be in it for MUCH less than 50% of what it would take to build it again-- let alone if the buyer has the ability to do the work.... ANY OFFERS?

Edited by Guest