SVTgrl03

There will now be 7 cars in AIX

Joing the group will be:

Dave Balingit

Kent Owens

Mark Adams (in Robin's CMC car)

James Ray

Erik Sjoblom

These guys have unrestricted the cars and taken out weight. Since its AIX they probably did whatever they could to make their cars faster Should make for some fun for everyone!

Macmillian was dq'd from what I was told . Ross got 3rd

when I left Dean was on the dyno and Royce was waiting to go next. we picked up a miss in the corners25 min into it and dropped back . plus our car was down 20hp for some reason ?

looked like a lot of contact on the track. Our car came back in with two donut marks and a few came back with that or more damage.

great track, great weather and great racing through the weekend. Nasa and the ai/cmc group did a great job.

James ray finished 3rd in aix with a cmc2 car

What an awesome weekend! It is going to take me a week to recover!

Many thanks to Jessica and Al for keeping you guys updated!

The results are still pending review of data and paperwork. Stay tuned!

Todd Covini

As we begin our 30+ hour trek home, I can't help but think about all the amazing weekend highlights that I will never forget!

AI/CMC paddock and race central

Action packed drama free qualifying days

Sunrise group photo session

New banners courtesy of Hyper Performance

Food and drink and good cheer every night (huge thanks to Jessica for grocery getting food for 100

Great battles in every series no matter what position

F1 style media interviews for top 3 qual & race finishers at www.goracingtv.com

Tons of fun both on and off the track.

....stay tuned for the final results and race director writeup!

Todd

This will be an intersting one... It isn't a "shoot till you win", "number shopping", or "tuning session". 3 pulls at the correct temps. Max number from ANY of those pulls determines minimum weight... period.

Grabs popcorn...

Yes. I deleted the thread with false allegations and inaccurate facts.

Guys...let's not speculate or spiral this discussion based upon 3rd or 4th person information. Once final, I will fully disclose the facts and decisions for our championship race.

Todd

Thanks for the update... What was false about my thread???

We're anxiously awaiting the official championship race decision...

How will the guys be compensated who had to cut their splitters down even though they were found to be legal after the fact....

AC

Someone PM me the cliff notes since I missed the other thread.

Yeah, this doesn't smell very good. I think we're going to need full disclosure on what's going on here and ASAP. There should be no question here, either rules were broken or they weren't.

I'm sorry to hear anything negative. I had such a blast at '07 Nats even though I broke spectacularly and ended a competitor's race too. Overall it was such a positive event for me and my racing in general.

I thought MacMillan had been suspended after the June Infineon event? I was happy to keep hearing results coming in that he seemed to be doing so well representing the West. I hope for the best for all of the competitors...

Christine

I thought MacMillan had been suspended after the June Infineon event? I was happy to keep hearing results coming in that he seemed to be doing so well representing the West. I hope for the best for all of the competitors...

Christine

NorCal signed him off to run again, than he came to nationals and got caught cheating! And i was there to Chris(check the time's) I was pretty good too!

John"chop liver" Wheeler

There is NO gray area with the dyno certification. So no need to wait!

Folks-

I just spoke to Todd and he will be certifying the results ASAP. As I understand things and from my observations, I believe our Ferrari Ace is just trying to stir things up with blatantly false information for his or her own purposes as the user name was first registered at 9:00 p.m. last night.

So, enough of the rumor mill and let's give Todd a chance to get home as he is still driving back from Miller. He does a sometimes thankless and always hard job with all of you foremost in his mind and I think that deserves some respect instead of the grinding that I am seeing over and over again.

In happier news, the race was awesome to watch from the broadcast booth and I think most of the grid had a shot at the title. You all put on a great show on the track and I look forward to seeing what we can do back at Mid Ohio for 2011.

-JWL

On edit: Timing was off on when this individual joined and e-mail specifics removed per request.

Let's give Todd a chance to get home as he is still driving back from Miller.

-JWL

damn skippy - last year I didn't make it back to Houston until almost 7pm on Tuesday...

I have to say, Nice job in the speedcast booth, John. It didn't seem like you got a lot of help in there. It takes a certain kind of talent to speak to someone you can't see. You definitely seem to be able to make a race a lot more interesting. Thanks. And to all of my fellow AI racers, Congrats on your accomplishments.

Folks-

I just spoke to Todd and he will be certifying the results ASAP. As I understand things and from my observations, I believe our Ferrari Ace is just trying to stir things up with blatantly false information for his or her own purposes as the user name was registered at 5:00 p.m. last night and goes back to a gmail address of the same name.

So, enough of the rumor mill and let's give Todd a chance to get home as he is still driving back from Miller. He does a sometimes thankless and always hard job with all of you foremost in his mind and I think that deserves some respect instead of the grinding that I am seeing over and over again.

In happier news, the race was awesome to watch from the broadcast booth and I think most of the grid had a shot at the title. You all put on a great show on the track and I look forward to seeing what we can do back at Mid Ohio for 2011.

-JWL

I know I am knew here and don't have much say on what goes on in these forums as I haven't seen a need to post until now but I follow a few of the drivers in AI closely and I don't think that's very fair to the drivers and the rest of this message board. If it's blatantly false information and so off the wall then why not let it be said here and broken down by others who were actually there and then dismiss it? You say to give Todd a chance to get home when at the time he had no trouble deleting specific messages from specific posters and giving a wrap up on it. What gives?

I was there, I watched the dyno pulls.

The cars should have been DQ'd for being over.

The second set of pulls were not performed to the dyno cert procedure. It was done with the purpose of heat soaking the engines to bring the numbers down.

No way around it.

There was a very limited audience for this,

DD