2010 NASA Nationals Videos

johngeorge

Thanks, that was fun to watch. I reeeeally like the vid setup with data!!! It looked like your A/F was 11:1 at WOT? I've been tuning mine to around 12.5:1 but it's not the same engine. Did you find 11:1 to be the safest?

Thanks, that was fun to watch. I reeeeally like the vid setup with data!!! It looked like your A/F was 11:1 at WOT? I've been tuning mine to around 12.5:1 but it's not the same engine. Did you find 11:1 to be the safest?

Need to re-calibrate my A/F probes, I usually run around 12.5-13:1.. its a stock mustang 5.0, nothing special other then adj fuel pressure which is set to 38-39psi with an external guage (g2x fuel press reads 2lb lower for some strange reason)

Scott McKay (FFR National Champ x 3) incar Saturday's Nationals Race

My incar Thursday Qualifying Race #1

My incar Friday Qualifying Race #2

Fridays qualifying session with my brand new Smarty Cam. This is my first upload so be patient. I need to learn how to edit out the BS at the start and condense the video so it doesn't take so long to upload.

Just a couple of laps, I pointed by the 2 faster car ST1 Corvettes the did my fastest lap when I went sideways coming onto the straight with cold tires (yea, yea, yea). 2:03:7 and it was good enough for the pole. Race videos to follow, they take 2-1/2 hours to upload!....

Here are the video from Nationals HPD honda challenge race,

Here is my little fire in the friday qual race

from 2 cars back (benny's incar)

Benny P. INcar from champ race, finished P4

Eric Olsen's in car (started next to me on the last row)

My incar up until the double yellow (started on the last row)

John Alamazon's in car (started on the poll i think?)

• 3 weeks later...