Congrats to all on a great 2010 Natioanl Race Program

Olitho

Congrats to NASA for running a great race this week.

Congrats to Farmer, Howard and JVC for taking top honors in ST2. It was a great race to watch. From Turn Six I got to see many lead changes, a couple of spins and many hardware failures.

For those who did not get the race they hoped for there is always 2011. Let's celebrate the victory for our three podium drivers in ST2 and all the others as well. It was mostly a good clean race from what I could see.

Ed, you did great with that too many wheel drive thing. Keep refining it. You really made it work for the final race.

Waggaman, Howard, Thor and Josh, I had fun dicing with you guys.

Special thanks to Clifton, Shawn and Greg for making it go so well.

And final thankful recogntion for the pit help I got from John Schertzer, Joel and Scott Van Winkle and my sponsors:

[list=]Alvaka Networks

RPM Motors

HardbarUSA

Coin-Op

Exposites

Elite Custom Auto

Mechanix Wear

Oli

Ed, you did great with that too many wheel drive thing. Keep refining it. You really made it work for the final race.

Oli

Thanks for the kind words Oli. I was really looking forward to racing with you in the National Championship race. Really tough break for you. Your video was funny though...Holy crap!

Congrats to NASA for running a great race this week.

Special thanks to Clifton, Shawn and Greg for making it go so well.

Oli

Thanks Oli! I thought it was a great weekend too! It was nice meeting you and all of the ST/SU/PTA racers. I'm sorry you had mechanical troubles, I've been there, I know how you feel. Here's to more great race weekends in the future.

Clifton

p.s. Nice run @ Road America