Nice 6x12 Enclosed cargo / bike / ATV tarailer

badmojo

It's 6x12 (not 7x12) fit's right in the slip stream of a midsize vehicle. My asking price is the balance of the note $2200

I bought (Feb 2010) this trailer to assist in the move from Cali to Georgia and then keeping it indefinitely. I'm just not using it like I thought I would. I paid about $3700 for it out the door I'm looking for $2200

It's gray in color with a polished aluminum rock guard on the v-nose, rear ramp door to fit motorcycles or ATV it also has a side door. It has a 7 pin connector, LED lighting all the way around and an internal dome light off vehicle power. I have towed a few trailers and the v-nose tows pretty nice even in the wind. It's tall enough I can stand in it (6'1). I'm in Alpharetta and can meet part way if not too far or up to TN on way to training in the future..

I looks like this, I can email pic upon request.

http://www.charmactrailers.com...0Pics%20Stealth.html

The bad: I need to fiddle with the jack, it got banged on a few things as they always do. It has some dark streaks right now from the rain coming off the roof. I am sure there must be some kind of RV streak cleaner.

Thanks Bill